Silsbee vs. Huffman playoff predictions

Silsbee played a big game at the old Sam Houston stadium in 1977. We beat the then #1 ranked Huntsville Hornets. I remember one kick off in particular Huntvsille didn't revover ( they acted like it was a punt). That was a big win. We beat Marlin the next week at SFA. The next week we lost to Dickinson, who had just dropped down to 3A for that seasom and the next and went back to 4A. We lost 12-0. Dickinson won state the next week 28-0 over Brownwood. Probly the best team Silsbee has ever had.

Silsbee played a big game at the old Sam Houston stadium in 1977. We beat the then #1 ranked Huntsville Hornets. I remember one kick off in particular Huntvsille didn't revover ( they acted like it was a punt). That was a big win. We beat Marlin the next week at SFA. The next week we lost to Dickinson, who had just dropped down to 3A for that seasom and the next and went back to 4A. We lost 12-0. Dickinson won state the next week 28-0 over Brownwood. Probly the best team Silsbee has ever had.

what does that have to do with the game friday night?

i say Huffman 28 Silsbee 24

what does that have to do with the game friday night?

i say Huffman 28 Silsbee 24

Easy Majic.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn