Livingston vs. Dayton Predictions/Game Will be Broadcasted Here!!!

rollinac

No doubt the Broncos are huge favorites and should win handily that's why I suggest the Broncos rest some starters and start watching film of their next opponent.

The Lions know they have little chance of winning but they will play hard with what they have and just hope they get out of this thing without getting someone killed or hurt badly.

Congrats Dayton on your bi-distrcit title and good luck on what should be an easy trip to the state title game.

Easy trip my hind foot!  I just read where Lake Travis is back in the D2 line up!  YIKES!! :o

put your glasses back on they are division I. 

I'm sorry man, but there are 2 other schools that went Div. 1 that are bigger than Lake Travis.  Just look up the UIL web page. 

This is the hidden content, please

The link you reference clearly has Lake Travis listed in Division I Region 4 playing Austin Johnson in the first round.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we are on the side that makes it easy for Lion fans to get the heck out of there and back to Livingston before halftime because this one will be over quick.

Good luck the rest of the playoffs Broncos remember your playoffs really don't start till the second round.

Bronco players if any of you guys read this board please take it easy on our boys they are all good kids and i would hate to see any of them hurt badly in a lost cause.

fan,

I think you've made your point.

Once again, good luck to the Lions.

Here are the teams in 08 class 4a div.2-Region 3-Rd.1 teams--Elgin plays Montgomery-Dayton plays Livingston-Winners meets in rd.2-------------Hou.Sharpstown plays Hou.Furr-Rosenberg Terry plays Texas City--Winners meet in rd.2-------------Manor plays Brenham-Crosby plays Lumberton- Winners meet in rd.2------------Hou.Yates plays Hou.Jones-El Campo plays Brazosport-Winners play rd.2----- After these teams all duke it out for 1 semi finals spot ,after 4 rounds they will play for the respective State Championshop in div.2 region 3 winner verses the Div.2 region 4 winner------Here are the teams one of the above could play for state--Dripping Springs-Austin Travis(not Lake Travis/div 1)Kerrville Tivy-SA Burbank-Castroville Medina Valley-Beeville jones-CC Calallen-Mercedes-Pflugerville-Hendrickson-Austin McCallum-Schertz Clemens-SA Fox-Floresville-Port Lavaca Calhoun-CC Tuloso Midway-Edcouch Elsa.According to the brackets you will wind up with 4 State Champs in 4A----1 from div1 region 1 @ 2--1 from div.1 region 3 @ 4-----------------------1 from div.2 region 1 @ 2--1 from div.2 region 3 @ 4 Hope this helps clarify it some as you will notice that last years big dogs are all in the big schools division #1-Lake Travis- Hihgland Park-Everman-Sulphur Springs-WF Rider-Stephenville-Rockwall Heath- etc.

DAYTON VS LIVINGSTON

SATURDAY 7 PM

CONROE MOOREHEAD STADIUM

After their setback to Lumberton, Livingston hasn't lost. Livinston roared through 20-4A and is now back in the playoffs. The Lions travel to Conroe this Saturday a very confident team after having received their badge of courage for being district co-champs. The Lions will face the Dayton Broncos who have steadily improved each and every game since their come from behind win against North Forest. Last week Dayton held it's opponent to only 39 yards of offense, very impressive. The Broncos feature a high octane offense which routinely goes over 500 yards each game while the Lions have a more power running game. The key to victory will be the defense. Will the Lions be able to stop the Bronco's offensive machine and will Livingston be able to march the ball up the field against a team that has not been scored on in seven quarters? Who will win on Saturday? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

Good post dude I have just been messing with you guy's trying the ole Lou Holtz crying routine.

Dayton is a great offensive football team and the Lions will have trouble slowing them down, all we can hope for is a game that develops like the Nederland contest and we can outscore the Bronco's.

I really believe the Lions are the best team Dayton has faced since the Friendswood game, but this does not mean I'm predicting a Lion victory only that we may be able to keep it close and could get lucky in the end and pull off the upset of the year.

Good luck to both teams hope it is a good game.

Here are the teams in 08 class 4a div.2-Region 3-Rd.1 teams--Elgin plays Montgomery-Dayton plays Livingston-Winners meets in rd.2-------------Hou.Sharpstown plays Hou.Furr-Rosenberg Terry plays Texas City--Winners meet in rd.2-------------Manor plays Brenham-Crosby plays Lumberton- Winners meet in rd.2------------Hou.Yates plays Hou.Jones-El Campo plays Brazosport-Winners play rd.2----- After these teams all duke it out for 1 semi finals spot ,after 4 rounds they will play for the respective State Championshop in div.2 region 3 winner verses the Div.2 region 4 winner------Here are the teams one of the above could play for state--Dripping Springs-Austin Travis(not Lake Travis/div 1)Kerrville Tivy-SA Burbank-Castroville Medina Valley-Beeville jones-CC Calallen-Mercedes-Pflugerville-Hendrickson-Austin McCallum-Schertz Clemens-SA Fox-Floresville-Port Lavaca Calhoun-CC Tuloso Midway-Edcouch Elsa.According to the brackets you will wind up with 4 State Champs in 4A----1 from div1 region 1 @ 2--1 from div.1 region 3 @ 4-----------------------1 from div.2 region 1 @ 2--1 from div.2 region 3 @ 4 Hope this helps clarify it some as you will notice that last years big dogs are all in the big schools division #1-Lake Travis- Hihgland Park-Everman-Sulphur Springs-WF Rider-Stephenville-Rockwall Heath- etc.

Sorry, There still in DIV 2

Good post dude I have just been messing with you guy's trying the ole Lou Holtz crying routine.

Dayton is a great offensive football team and the Lions will have trouble slowing them down, all we can hope for is a game that develops like the Nederland contest and we can outscore the Bronco's.

I really believe the Lions are the best team Dayton has faced since the Friendswood game, but this does not mean I'm predicting a Lion victory only that we may be able to keep it close and could get lucky in the end and pull off the upset of the year.

Good luck to both teams hope it is a good game.

It never worked for ole Lou either.

Again, good luck to the Lions- bring your A game and may the better team win.

who does the winner of this game play

According to "Lion Fan", the Broncos will face the winner of Elgin vs. Montgomery, on their way to a state championship and then a #1 national ranking, and then who knows......maybe the white house! 

daytons a great team but its not unheard of for upsets to happen not saying that this will be an upset but come on lionfan show some school spirit they havent even played the game yet im hoping it will be a good close game hey and it might be the white house iv heard obamas looking for big things in 09

SPEED KILLS Livingston has way to much speed. Dayton will never match up with the Lions Speed!  ;D

It had to be said you know you were all thinking it! ::)

Actually no, not really thinking about speed. If anything, it would be size. Haven't seen the Lions this year, but the one thing I remember from last years game (other than the final score  ;D) was that Livingston had some big ol' country boys. Course, the Bronco fans have learned long ago not to judge a team by size, as just about every team we play out weighs us by a ton or two.

Livingston has 4 players that have a 6.5 ypc average.  It's hard for one of those guys to get the same amount of yardage as some other backs on other teams because they all carry the rock and not one back gets its allthe time. All those backs have over 500 yards rushing with that ypc. 

Come on people there is a big difference between dayton and livingston and for anyone to think livingston can hang with dayton is down right foolishness. Dayton rolls 53-14

cougarshow ur clearly underestimating daytons d it will prolly be more like 53-7 lol jk hopefully this is a good game

Come on people there is a big difference between dayton and livingston and for anyone to think livingston can hang with dayton is down right foolishness. Dayton rolls 53-14

This is why you play the game.

this is very true anything could happen livingston wants to win just as bad as dayton does

I agree they want to win as bad as dayton does.  But honestly, I cant c them hanging anywhere close to dayton Green and Dugat are to good of a duo to be stopped, granted they are only two players, but they are a force to be reckoned with.  What gets me is people keep on talking about the friendswood game that they loss.  Really now it was the first week of play and there is a big difference in week 1 and the playoffs, a HUGE difference, and dayton's D has stepped up big time since then.  I really hope livingston has something up there sleeve for this game, but i just cant c them pulling off the upset.

I agree they want to win as bad as dayton does.  But honestly, I cant c them hanging anywhere close to dayton Green and Dugat are to good of a duo to be stopped, granted they are only two players, but they are a force to be reckoned with.  What gets me is people keep on talking about the friendswood game that they loss.  Really now it was the first week of play and there is a big difference in week 1 and the playoffs, a HUGE difference, and dayton's D has stepped up big time since then.  I really hope livingston has something up there sleeve for this game, but i just cant c them pulling off the upset.

Have you seen Livingston play? Or are you just basing everything you know off of seeing Dayton and the score between the two from last year?  I'm just curious.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124