Livingston vs. Dayton Predictions/Game Will be Broadcasted Here!!!

rollinac

Saturday at 7...Morehead Stadium in Conroe.  Rematch of last year's third round match-up.  Haven't seen this thread yet so figured I'd post it.  Sorry if it's already there somewhere and I just haven't seen it. 

Anyone seen them play?  I hear the QB Harris is elusive...same one from last year.  The had some limited success on offense but turned the ball over and their defense never came close to stopping Dayton last year.  Has their defense improved?  Has the offense gotten any better?  My guess is that we put 40 on the board and see if they can match it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday at 7...Morehead Stadium in Conroe.  Rematch of last year's third round match-up.  Haven't seen this thread yet so figured I'd post it.  Sorry if it's already there somewhere and I just haven't seen it. 

Anyone seen them play?  I hear the QB Harris is elusive...same one from last year.  The had some limited success on offense but turned the ball over and their defense never came close to stopping Dayton last year.  Has their defense improved?  Has the offense gotten any better?  My guess is that we put 40 on the board and see if they can match it.

I don't really see them staying with you guys, your D should be able to slow them down and your O will have a cake walk, possible 50something to under21.

No question Dayton has two special football players in Green and Dugat and we will be coming into this game a little short handed, I suggest Dayton just take it easy at practice don't get anyone hurt and just mail in the score no need for you guy's to focus on this game start thinking about the state championship that ya'll are certain to win.

No question Dayton has two special football players in Green and Dugat and we will be coming into this game a little short handed, I suggest Dayton just take it easy at practice don't get anyone hurt and just mail in the score no need for you guy's to focus on this game start thinking about the state championship that ya'll are certain to win.

we take our games one game at a time. no looking ahead for us.we take care of business first.good luck  ::)

Sarcasm will not help.

I will be the first one to say it.....

Livingston in an upset  21-20.  Dayton get caught looking past the Lions (we all can have a dream, can't we?)

20?  This team doesn't get held under 40 in district and Livingston's going to hold us to 20? 

Yes, now you play in 19-4A NOT 20-4A.  Dayton can be beat!  A good passing team will expose Daytons defense just ask Friendswood.

Livingston in an upset  21-20.  Dayton get caught looking past the Lions (we all can have a dream, can't we?)

20?  This team doesn't get held under 40 in district and Livingston's going to hold us to 20? 

Yes, now you play in 19-4A NOT 20-4A.  Dayton can be beat!  A good passing team will expose Daytons defense just ask Friendswood.

week 1 is much different than week 11... Anyway... one thing that bodes well for Dayton... and L-town might I add is that there is a lack of legitimate passing teams in the DII bracket.

I have no problem losing to one of the best offenses in this part of the state.... especially early in the year when 8 of 11 defensive starters have 1  varsity game under their belt. I can only imagine what Karam and Co. would do to L-town's secondary.

Thought i would throw these stats in;The Broncos in 7 dist.games have only punted 9 times-0 in the last 2 games.Meanwhile the much improved DEFENSE has allowed 938 rushing yds=134 per game and 406 total passing yds.=58 per game over 7 dist.games.Not 1 point has dist.19 4A scored on a kickoff /punt return against Dayton,while the offense racked up nearly 3,900 tot yds on offense for the year to date.Livingston 's got a tuff game ahead.A shame they meet the purple wave in round 1.

Course I gotta go with my Broncos. The defense has improved every week. Kudos to the coaches. Not a whole lot of size, but man they can play. The offense looked a little out of sync last night. Just a little. But even when they're a little out of sync they can still put up some gawdy numbers. Terry Asson (#2) looks likes he's starting to feel it. The fun begins!!!

Dayton 42

Livingston 7

IMO that was the best thing that could have happened to Dayton.  Dayton quit looking at the rankings after that and have adjusted their game week by week.  They also got to see a high scoring offense which only made their defense better to date.  Lake Travis' offense was Friendswood's offense times 3 so Dayton definitely knows what to expect in the playoffs.  Hopefully Dayton's defense will keep the intensity going into the playoffs and see Everman in the finals.  Nobody, I mean nobody, even the L-trolly wants to face Dayton in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83