Congrats L-Train

jake94

Y'all were too phyiscal for us tonight and made the plays you needed to make. Impressed with the speed with your big DE's.Very good O-line play all night long. Reminds me a lot of some of the old school PN-G teams. Also impressed with Hanna. I thought he was every bit as good as Hussey from last season. It is a shame that we could not see Beard and Cardenas in this game. Y'all did a good job of making Kirby uncomfortable most of the night. I am not sure why we did not run Grogan more, but I'm no coach. Good luck to y'all. Great enthusiasm and very loud crowd. Good luck in the playoffs.

Y'all were too phyiscal for us tonight and made the plays you needed to make. Impressed with the speed with your big DE's.Very good O-line play all night long. Reminds me a lot of some of the old school PN-G teams. Also impressed with Hanna. I thought he was every bit as good as Hussey from last season. It is a shame that we could not see Beard and Cardenas in this game. Y'all did a good job of making Kirby uncomfortable most of the night. I am not sure why we did not run Grogan more, but I'm no coach. Good luck to y'all. Great enthusiasm and very loud crowd. Good luck in the playoffs.

Thanks we appreciate it. Its nice to know that there is still good people in this crazy world. Good luck next week against C.E.KING

Guest Brubaker

Absolutely, Lumberton was very impressive, didn't make any turnovers and shutdown Nederland's offense in the second half.  Lumbertons players stepped up at halftime, some of the kids that needed to answer the bell from Nederland, didn't.

Now that all the pre-game trash talking is over with (and most of it was pretty humorous), I was really impressed with the Raiders tonight.  That Hanna kid is something special running behind that strong O-line.  The defense did a nice job in holding us to 14 pts.  I'd also like to compliment the Raiderettes.  Besides putting on a very entertaining oil derrick routine, dUring our portion of the halftime show, they stood at attention, very respectfully and applauded each one of our numbers, be it the Westernaires, the band, the twirlers or the flags.  They are a real class act.

Congrats on the W tonight and good luck through the playoffs.

She was there, I do love it when people call me out.  Lumberton's got the goods again this year.  Much more impressed with their defense than I thought I'd be.  Hannah's a stud, but I expected him to do that to our defense.  I thought our defense did what they needed to do to win the game, but that was the worst we've played on offense.  Probably had a lot to do with the Ltrain defense, Kirby hasn't run from the pocket that much all year.  Good luck in the playoffs.  I will say this, to all Lumberton fans.  Look, you've got a program, you're established now, we all see that even if some posters take jabs and don't appreciate it.  Don't be so defensive, post with class and represent the great program you have.  Your crowd was awesome tonight as well, best crowd I've seen all year.

Guest Brubaker

Nederland will be fine if.... #21 is allowed back.  He's a game breaker and a difference maker... all those time the QB was running for his life, he woulda just thrown it up for #21 and he'da made a play.  We're in trouble without him.  Our other receivers don't have the guts this kid has.  Nederland will be dangerous if they get him back.

Ahhh...the dream match-up thwarted:(.  Nice job Lumberton...I think I may have witnessed your program turning the corner.  I enjoyed Nederland's stadium as well...atmosphere was great (especially after this year in 19-4A).  Nederland seemed to be flat...I'm guessing the suspensions this week were probably a distraction or Lumberton was more ready to play.  Anyway, both teams were talented...Nederland get's CE King.  They're somewhat of a carbon copy of Lumberton...not as tough but probably a more talented offensive team.  Their defense doesn't get after you with near the intensity of Lumberton...hopefully you have a better showing there when you get the suspended players back.  Lumberton get's Crosby which is pretty much a carbon copy of Nederland with a slightly better defense and not quite as good of a running back...I'd expect you to win that one going away 35-21 or something along those lines.  Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.  Any scouting reports on Livingston?  I know they have the QB back from last year's team and they had a HUGE offensive line that was really slow.  

Good luck to you to House, I think 204A will make more noise than folks think.  The whole area's been down on our football, so time to earn some respect... ya'll should know somethin about that.

Guest Brubaker

87, were seemed a little out of rhythm on our play calling.  I just knew when we got the ball on the 40 after making you punt to start the second half, we would score.  We had 2nd and 5 and threw the ball three straight times I think... a steady dose of #2 probably woulda been effective, but maybe we were trying to prove we could throw it.  Some of our receivers didn't step up for this game, some were seen pouting on the bench while the defense played their heart out.

I gotta take one more jab at Nederland, can I, can I?

I just wanted to say, I did hear the coach call one play in to Kirby Bellows several times tonight, it's the first time I ever heard of a play called "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"!!! LOL, okay I'm done, on to Crosby and good luck Big Ned and Central (without beating them up please)let's take 3 from 19-4a, sorry Livingston I will be rooting for you guys but.........

as for as teams go, i thought big ned was one of the best teams we have faced. i asked some players what they thought & they felt the same thing. anyways, thanks ned for a  first class showdown

tonight.players faught hard & u fans where pretty roudy at times. nothing like friday night football

in setx. good luck to them fighting dawgs of mid county,go and make our district proud, we r pulling

for u guys.  thanks ned,really thanks for the classy post u all have posted this evening,great job

;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder