How did your team do?

Guest GoStangs

Guest Rgranger

eastex, they said the buna coaches were cussing at each other is that true?

When you get them cussing each other you know things are bad. Buna should beat Evadale they are twice the size!

Here are factual stats from the scrimmage.

Buna Varsity totals' date='

39 rushes for 661 yds.

3-7 passing for 68 yds.

8 total rushing TD's

Buna Jr. Varsity also scored 9 touchdowns.[/quote']

Then evidently you saw a totally different game than I did. Varsity on Varsity #1's it was 1-0 Buna. I did see Evadale drive down the field several times though and show some pretty good D.

Your stats are laughable because that never happened. You are counting JV full of freshmen and a #2 team with many of those same freshmen playing. That being said, we are ready to play both teams.

Guest Rgranger

Just heard it was the Evadale coaches cussing at each other. Things can't be good when coaches are cussing each other at a scrimmage, if it doesn't mean anything and you shouldn't put stock in it, why get so upset. And besides if it was so close why the bickering?

KFDM COOP please get the scoop. My source is shakey at best, I work at the mill with him, he is a relative of the head coach, big drinker, I've heard.

Orange field is at Liberty, should be a good test for Ramsey. Let'er fly baby!

Anyone tell me a little about liberty? Are the Liberty of old?

Here are factual stats from the scrimmage.

Buna Varsity totals' date='

39 rushes for 661 yds.

3-7 passing for 68 yds.

8 total rushing TD's

Buna Jr. Varsity also scored 9 touchdowns.[/quote']

That's almost 17 yards a carry. With that kind of stats Buna is hands down going to be playing against Tatum in the playoffs at some point. Should be a great game. I will call Andy and tell him there is a new sheriff in TOWN. :shock:

whsalum

you said warren had 3 starters out, tarkington had 6 starters out (rb, dt, ng, dt, te, og)

With the exception of the one pass, you guys did nothing. Warren had 4 fumbled turnovers.

Tarkington had receivers running open all over the place. Tarkington will improve when they get their all district running back into the lineup.

hey dp#1 fan it is their not there. And for the school 1/2 Buna's size well deweyville won last year. I said nothing disrespectful or did not start a jawing war. If you need an excuse already by saying that deweyville is 1/2 the size of Buna then so be it. Last year Buna played every school in THEIR district and they all were twice the size of Buna.

Well smarty pants, what does that say about them? You also need to check those numbers in last year's district. Kirbyville and Orangefield were out numbered, but they don't go around crying about it! I gave buna a little credit for those stats. Are you going to the get together Friday. Always looking for a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bobkitten go weld something and I'll line you up on something else tomorrow. :lol: All in fun big -boy! Don't get so upset.

Lumberton had nothing but it was more than we had

For Lumberton to have nothing they put a pretty good whoopin on HF no matter what Coach A said i was there and i saw two offensive touchdowns to thier one and Lumberton had one deffensive that got the whistle blown right as he stepped in the endzone

Guest Rgranger

Dry your eyes girls, and pull in those claws, this is about football not bra sizes.

None of the schools have a lot to jump about just a lot to prove. Be a fan not a sulking school girl.

Hitch, Didnt mean to ruffle your feathers.I was commenting on what I saw from Warren.Their first team played 15 plays and moved the ball pretty well.The young kids did OK.The 3 kids Warren had out were all district players (2 linebackers and a safety)they also started on offense.Such is life at a 2a school.I have watched several other local 3a schools and I think Tarkington would have a tough time in that district.Tell me what district your in and how you done last year and if I am wrong I will be the first to admit it.The Tarkington QB did have a good arm.Its early so I hope both teams do well this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83