Scooter's Upset Special---Week 10

and its gonna happen.  8)

Scooter I dont know who you've been watching on Friday nights but its obviously not been our Wildcats!!! Why dont you come out to the GAME OF THE YEAR and watch for yourself. We'll see you there! Would not miss this for nothing! Either way, win or lose, its going to be the best game ever  ;)

dont say it like that scooter. you put bad luck on pam when you said they we're going to beat north shore. remember that ordeal? just let newton and kirbyville play out

cmon, that was NS----is kirbyville like NS?? no, but they have a better O than NS IMO, but throw that out the window when these 2 meet. this is a rivalry game.

Yes we all know it has been many years since Kirbyville has beaten Newton...all the more reason for it to be this year. It has been quite a few years since we have played newton besides in scrimmages, which really doesnt even count. We have changed in the past 5 years I can assure you. Just like we werent suppose to beat many of the LARGE 3A schools, and have, Newton can be beat and will be next week! You will feel whats its like to lose for a change! (Hopefully..LOL)  ;) RIVALS FOREVER...LOL ;D ;D ;D

Scooter...

Hate to rain on your parade but you really need to change the name for your Upset Specials...Regardless of who wins in Lumb/Ned or Kville/Newton, it won't be an upset...In fact, I don't know if you've picked an upset this season have you? Last week you picked Liv over Central and Ned over Vidor..Those weren't upsets either...Hardin beating the crap out of Buna was an upset...Vidor beating Lumberton was an upset...Any district foe beating WOS this season would have been an upset...An upset, by nature has to include some element of surprise...I don't think any one will be overly suprised regardless of how your picks go this week...a little "upset" but not surprised...Just my two cents...Good Luck to everybody's favorite team this week unless your favorite team is Ned or Newton (ha)...

Kville 32

Newton 23

Lumberton 28

Nederland 24

I hope your right scooter on this one. For the first time ever I am a bit nervous about playin K Ville .  I'm by no means putting my boys down. I'm a newton fan all the way but I watched the K Ville highlights last night and their really fast. Our boys have got to play smart and very physical. They have to punch the wilcats in the mouth from the 1st play of the game. They cannot give the wildcats any room at all to breathe. This is not the same K Ville team in recent yrs. Coach Alverez has done a great job with the K Ville program.

I agree with you though Newton wins 41-32. The team that does not turn the ball over will win.

Go Eagles

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder