Scooter's Upset Special---Week 10

Buc...I cant believe your going against my boys!!! No faith??? We'll find out soon enough ;) We've been waiting for this week all season, best game regardless of outcome! Its always fun playing your longtime rivals 8)

Nothing against your boys but you'll are about to go against one of the greatest coaches in TX H.S. football, and I think this game means a lot to him.

Buc...I cant believe your going against my boys!!! No faith??? We'll find out soon enough ;) We've been waiting for this week all season, best game regardless of outcome! Its always fun playing your longtime rivals 8)

Nothing against your boys but you'll are about to go against one of the greatest coaches in TX H.S. football, and I think this game means a lot to him.

It means alot to him because he doesnt want to lose to kville and also doesnt want to lose the district title to Kirbyville..LOL ..but it also means alot to kville. dont under estimate the wildcats..too many have and the outcome was not good for them! Kirbyville has alot to prove this week with us not having a win against newton in many years. We will be there ready to play! I'm sure this week Jack will be preparing these boys as if this was the State Championship!!! Because for us...THIS IS!!!

It means alot to him because he doesnt want to lose to kville and also doesnt want to lose the district title to Kirbyville..LOL ..but it also means alot to kville. dont under estimate the wildcats..too many have and the outcome was not good for them! Kirbyville has alot to prove this week with us not having a win against newton in many years. We will be there ready to play! I'm sure this week Jack will be preparing these boys as if this was the State Championship!!! Because for us...THIS IS!!!

they better play like its a state title game cause you can bet newton will.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124