*Post Nominations For Players Of The Week*

Aggies, your boys put up some impressive numbers!  Looks like both those kids averaged over 10 yards a carry!

Yes they did. Silsbee finally got the offense rolling. The Johnson kid is something special. He only contributed on 20 offensive plays(9 rushing, 11 passes) but still had 312 total yards, avg 15.6 yards a play.

Barnes finally had a breakout game, he was due.

Jeremy Johnson, QB Silsbee

passing: 8-11 72% 163 yards 1 td

rushing: 9 carries  149 yards  3 td's

total offense: 312 yards  4 td's

Chris Barnes, RB Silsbee

8 rushes  133 yards  2 td's

Patrick Steed, Silsbee DT

9 tackles  4 tackles for loss,  1 sack, 1 fumble recovery

hey aggie i seen the johnson kid highlight film and i think he's darn good but everytime i talk to someone from silsbee their like he's not good?? maybe just hating......

Jeremy Johnson, QB Silsbee

passing: 8-11 72% 163 yards 1 td

rushing: 9 carries  149 yards  3 td's

total offense: 312 yards  4 td's

Chris Barnes, RB Silsbee

8 rushes  133 yards  2 td's

Patrick Steed, Silsbee DT

9 tackles  4 tackles for loss,  1 sack, 1 fumble recovery

hey aggie i seen the johnson kid highlight film and i think he's darn good but everytime i talk to someone from silsbee their like he's not good?? maybe just hating......

He is still just a jr. and learning the game.  For every 2-3 good plays he can make 1 questionable decision.  He is special but could reach an elite level with a little more work.

I dont know how many tackles he had or how many rush yards..but once again ANTHONY BEARD was a BEAST against PNG!!!!!!!!!!! He had about an 80 yrd run and another 50 yrd run that got called back..and he was in on plenty of tackles as usual..and to top it all off he was injured the 2nd half and still playing like this!!!!! Kid is a BEAST!!!!!

Lumberton Jacob Hanna 25 carries 140 yards game winning TD in overtime and only sat out 2 plays on Defense. had a big stop on 3rd and 1 on PNGs last drive to keep them from getting in FG position. he made the block that sprung Beard on his 80 yard run. I think he gets over looked alot by the fans too for what he does for the team. Extremely unselfish player and I think hes the best football player in 20-4A

Lumberton Anthony Beard 17 carries 135 yards 1 TD. ended up with around 12 tackles 4tfls. Guy got hurt and came back in the game.

Lumberton Jacob Hanna 25 carries 140 yards game winning TD in overtime and only sat out 2 plays on Defense. had a big stop on 3rd and 1 on PNGs last drive to keep them from getting in FG position. he made the block that sprung Beard on his 80 yard run. I think he gets over looked alot by the fans too for what he does for the team. Extremely unselfish player and I think hes the best football player in 20-4A

Lumberton Anthony Beard 17 carries 135 yards 1 TD. ended up with around 12 tackles 4tfls. Guy got hurt and came back in the game.

Couldn't agree more

I dont know how many tackles he had or how many rush yards..but once again ANTHONY BEARD was a BEAST against PNG!!!!!!!!!!! He had about an 80 yrd run and another 50 yrd run that got called back..and he was in on plenty of tackles as usual..and to top it all off he was injured the 2nd half and still playing like this!!!!! Kid is a BEAST!!!!!

Beard by far.  Guy just does not think of himself.  He is a true team player.  Hanna is the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83