WOS at HJ Predictions???

Lazeek

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HJ SHOCK THE WORLD BY WINNING, I JUST DON'T SEE IT HAPPNIN'.  I KNOW HJ WILL KEEP IT CLOSER THAN LAST YEAR'S BLOWOUT, BUT IF THE HAWKS GO WITH THE SAME CONSERVATIVE PLAY CALLING ON OFFENSE AS AGAINST HF, IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY LONG NIGHT.  THE PLAYBOOK REALLY NEEDS TO BE OPENED.  ON A SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT TOPIC,  AFTER  READING & ENDURING THE DOMINANCE OF W-O-S IN DISTRICT 21-3A, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO WIN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A DISTRICT TITLE?     

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HJ SHOCK THE WORLD BY WINNING, I JUST DON'T SEE IT HAPPNIN'.  I KNOW HJ WILL KEEP IT CLOSER THAN LAST YEAR'S BLOWOUT, BUT IF THE HAWKS GO WITH THE SAME CONSERVATIVE PLAY CALLING ON OFFENSE AS AGAINST HF, IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY LONG NIGHT.  THE PLAYBOOK REALLY NEEDS TO BE OPENED.  ON A SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT TOPIC,  AFTER  READING & ENDURING THE DOMINANCE OF W-O-S IN DISTRICT 21-3A, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO WIN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A DISTRICT TITLE?       

you call what the defense is giving you.... if that happens to be the same 3 plays over and over than so be it....

*If you went to the horse races, would you bet on a horse you knew had a great chance of winning??  Most people would.... they would not randomly pick horses...

HJ may lose by a bunch but when are the Hawks at least going to get a little respect???

I'll give them respect. They are playing a lot better than I thought they would be this year. Congrats on the season.

On that note, WO-S will keep fine tuning for playoffs. They are too strong for this district, except for Silsbee.

all of yall do not know what we are capple of you have not seen us play to our full capability so dont start predicting what the scores going to be b/c you dont know the facts. shure we may not be as good as wos on PAPER or record wise but what it dosent show you on paper is the will that one team has to prove everyone wrong and to get everyone to stop dogging them giving no respect what so ever. so all i have to say is dont predict ok if you have one keep to your self. by the end of friday night the wos mustangs are going to know what we can do and so will all of you. after friday you will all know who the hardin-jefferson hawks truely are. and one last thing the points on the board dont matter as long as by end of the night both teams are looking forward to a rematch  next year and that they gave it their all and played like champs. so stop underestimating teams and just wait till the game has been played.

all of yall do not know what we are capple of you have not seen us play to our full capability so dont start predicting what the scores going to be b/c you dont know the facts. shure we may not be as good as wos on PAPER or record wise but what it dosent show you on paper is the will that one team has to prove everyone wrong and to get everyone to stop dogging them giving no respect what so ever. so all i have to say is dont predict ok if you have one keep to your self. by the end of friday night the wos mustangs are going to know what we can do and so will all of you. after friday you will all know who the hardin-jefferson hawks truely are. and one last thing the points on the board dont matter as long as by end of the night both teams are looking forward to a rematch  next year and that they gave it their all and played like champs. so stop underestimating teams and just wait till the game has been played.

TITLE:  WOS at HJ PREDICTIONS ???

Guest PrimeTime

HJ lost to Cleveland. WOS will roll Cleveland over their knee and spank them. WOS wins this one by the half time. It's going to be a long night for Hawks.

WOS: 48

HJ: (MAYBE) 21

i know it says predictions on the game what im saying is stop predicting and just wait till the game day then make all the predictions you want

Then it wouldnt' be a prediction now would it...if you can't take what people are saying, stay off the board.

By the way, here's my prediction machine:

WOS- 63

HJ-6

hf beat sislbee ha doubt that will happen as much trash as everyone talks about hj not beating silsbee hj beat hf and wat are the records again hj 3-0 huh? o yea

Huh? ???

everyone keeps sayin that we havent clinched a playoff spot yet..cuz their sayin if hf beats silsbee then it will be a tie..im just sayin that aint gonna happen cuz how could they expect hf to beat silsbee when they dont even expect hj to beat silbee when hj beat hf last night...know wat i mean?

translation: HJ beat HF.  Nobody expects HJ to beat Silsbee. if nobody thinks HJ can beat Silsbee, how can anyone expect HF to beat Silsbee?  HF should not beat Silsbee, therefore HJ is essentially a lock to make the playoffs. 

Thank you for interpreting that.

They're slowly earning it. But you can't expect HJ just to get a bunch of respect after winning 3 games straight in district. They lost to Woodville which haven't accomplished anything lately. Can't just expect the Hawks to get a bunch of respect finally winning 4 games in one season. Its going to develop, but I really don't think this game will be a huge margin.  I think the coaching staff has done a great job at HJ against the last three teams HJ has played, they are showing enthusiasim, and I think the coaches will come out with a great gameplan that try to completly throw off the Mustangs. HJ might try to beat them off bad allignment, but we'll see come Friday.

I think you should get some district respect but if you have only beaten HF, BC and Orangefield then what are you really looking for? We haven't played Orangefield yet so I will hold my opinion on them. I know the boys are trying very hard and I respect that out of any high school athlete but so far other than Silsbee it has been like boys against men. I really don't mean that to be ugly but I do mean it.

Hey buddy, this is a message board. That's what we do here. We make predictions. We talk football. We talk about record and scores. Good luck Friday night. The last two teams we played said the saime thing you did.

When are they going to win something besides football!

HJ lost to Cleveland. WOS will roll Cleveland over their knee and spank them. WOS wins this one by the half time. It's going to be a long night for Hawks.

WOS: 48

HJ: (MAYBE) 21

This HJ team is NOT the same team that lost to Cleveland in Week 0!!!!!!!!  Same players, but different mentallity!!!!!!  This HJ team will beat Cleveland in the 1st round of the playoffs........that is a guarantee!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami