*Vidor vs. LC-M Updates*/VIDOR WINS!!!

It was a good game. We still put the pigskin on the ground way to many times... luckily we got some great bounces. The future of this team looks good,  will have a decent QB and WR, need some work on the O Line and on tackling drills. The team is very young but does show some promise if they work hard. I am not commenting on the leadership as that is an LC-M deal. Keep your heads up Bears. Someone on here has a signature that says it all.... Hard work beats talent when talent don't work hard. Or something to that effect. Good luck to you the rest of the year.

Way to go Pirates... Keep up the hard work and hold on to the football. We have a rough game next week... but it is at our house, on HALLOWEEN, and its our Homecoming...

that kid that took the cheap shot has anger issues, when he was on JV he busted his head open with his own helmet for messing up on a deep snap. (Ironically that game was against vidor and lcm won 35-0.) The coaches are forced to talk to him off to the side in practice on a daily basis. Hes a good kid, but i really think he needs some form of help to learn to control his temper.

It's a shame that the team is as sorry as it is. Nothing to do with the kids, looks likes all coaching to me. No wonder kids decide to just play baseball. If they keep on the choir may be an option. The band is also another option. I will say one thing....the kids that are playing now are as tuff as it can get. I would have to say that they are  all packing a pair. Seems like someone in charge around this administration would finally wake up and admit there is a problem.

that kid that took the cheap shot has anger issues, when he was on JV he busted his head open with his own helmet for messing up on a deep snap. (Ironically that game was against vidor and lcm won 35-0.) The coaches are forced to talk to him off to the side in practice on a daily basis. Hes a good kid, but i really think he needs some form of help to learn to control his temper.

trust me, we can control his temper

i say you line him up with his back turned to devan and let devan smear him

fair play, no?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder