*Vidor vs. LC-M Updates*/VIDOR WINS!!!

It's a shame that the team is as sorry as it is. Nothing to do with the kids, looks likes all coaching to me. No wonder kids decide to just play baseball. If they keep on the choir may be an option. The band is also another option. I will say one thing....the kids that are playing now are as tuff as it can get. I would have to say that they are  all packing a pair. Seems like someone in charge around this administration would finally wake up and admit there is a problem.

yea, you sure are "packing a pair" when you cheapshot a defenseless player...

yea

btw the qb and receiver (i assume you are talking about chris teinert and jared williamson) are both seniors...

coach what did you think of the cheapshot that bear took on devan?

personally it disgusts me and that kid needs to get his... but thats just my oppinion

Oops sorry Pirate I was referring to the Bears QB/WR combo... I went back and read my comment and realized I had not made that clear... sorry for the miscommunication.

yea

btw the qb and receiver (i assume you are talking about chris teinert and jared williamson) are both seniors...

personally it disgusts me and that kid needs to get his... but thats just my oppinion

Oops sorry Pirate I was referring to the Bears QB/WR combo... I went back and read my comment and realized I had not made that clear... sorry for the miscommunication.

ohh sorry

my bad

you mean number 20&83?

83 had like 7 or 8 drops tonight lmao

guess we ate his claws.....

yea

ohh sorry

my bad

you mean number 20&83?

83 had like 7 or 8 drops tonight lmao

guess we ate his claws.....

Yeah but for 2 sophomores they didn't do to bad. 20 has a good arm and some nimble feet. 83 doesn't have blazing speed but has some size and would probably do better on crossing routes instead of go routes... they are rough but could be smoothed out, if they don't give up. And yes #45 did take a cheap shot, and I am sure getting the snot beat out of you every Friday night has something to do with that... I am not condoning it just stating fact.

I heard that Pitman was sick and didn't play tonight. Is this true? I was stuck in Nederland watching a no-defense shootout.

No he did play. I am pretty sure he played most of the game... not every down. The carousal of RBs was as usual... Pittman, Peavey, Reynolds, and Dart... the 4th qtr was 2nd team... Gilmore, Quirante, Green, and Tate.

I heard that Pitman was sick and didn't play tonight. Is this true? I was stuck in Nederland watching a no-defense shootout.

No he did play. I am pretty sure he played most of the game... not every down. The carousal of RBs was as usual... Pittman, Peavey, Reynolds, and Dart... the 4th qtr was 2nd team... Gilmore, Quirante, Green, and Tate.

I was happy to see Jack get some PT... And Shouse got some running time as well... Teinert looked a little off, but not like it matters, he'll be ready next week...

Clearly, LCM will have a new coach next season.  I was in the stands tonight and the lack of enthusiasm was deafening.  The crowd appreciates the efforts of the players who are hanging tough. 

I believe that Dwight Bickham would be the right person for the job.  He is a former LCM coach who was well liked by the players.   Bickham was quickly hired by Deweyville as the head coach and AD.  He wasted no time in turning their football team from losers to winners.  We would be fortunate to have him back at LCM, where he belongs.

I hope the football team continues to hang in there.  Things have to get better.  

Congrats to Coach Matthews on a successful night. 

switch dart and tate around and you got it coach

tate had a few pretty long runs there

I was happy to see Jack get some PT... And Shouse got some running time as well... Teinert looked a little off, but not like it matters, he'll be ready next week...

chris got hurt about half way thru the 2nd quarter

It appears Coach Matthews has a lot more class than others, from the posts, it looks like he called of the dogs after the first half at 28-0. Congrats Pirates

he did

and he went out on the field every time a bear or pirate got hurt...

most of the time he was out there before lcm's trainer got hurt

also i love how lcm just kinda stands around after their kid cheapshots devan...

Clearly, LCM will have a new coach next season.  I was in the stands tonight and the lack of enthusiasm was deafening.  The crowd appreciates the efforts of the players who are hanging tough. 

I believe that Dwight Bickham would be the right person for the job.  He is a former LCM coach who was well liked by the players.  Geez.  Bickham was quickly hired by Deweyville as the head coach and AD.  He wasted no time in turning their football team from losers to winners.  We would be fortunate to have him back at LCM, where he belongs.

I hope the football team continues to hang in there.  Things have to get better.  

lack of enthusiasm can be deafening?????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124