galena park at dayton predictions

Galena Park has struggled this season, Broncos should maintain their 47.75 points per district game average. I predict the defense will have a big week, I say 2 defensive td's.

The Broncos are still making adjustments and putting players in the right spots. Hopefully we can build a good head of steam going into the playoffs.

Galena Park has struggled this season, Broncos should maintain their 47.75 points per district game average. I predict the defense will have a big week, I say 2 defensive td's.

The Broncos are still making adjustments and putting players in the right spots. Hopefully we can build a good head of steam going into the playoffs.

i hope the broncos can build a good head of steam too bronco 1.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton's defense has had a tough start with prior events, and that needs to be fixed among everything else. Our run defense is as good as ever, but passing, egads! Even so, I think Dayton will roll over Galena Park. The thing that troubles me is the C.E. King game, because it will decide the district championship. I think Dayton can get far in the playoffs, at least past Bi-District, and Area, but its the Regionals that will be tough with it looking like maybe La Marque or Texas City. I think we can take La Marque, but Texas City is looking strong this year from what I've seen.

Dayton - 49

Galena Park - 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124