WO-S vs. Bridge City Predictions?

Silsbee is in no way better than WOS! Every other team seems to be allowed to have an off night except the Stangs. You saw what happened in OT of that game, that was the true Mustangs. BC doesnt stand a farts chance in the wind on Friday night! Also, you guys are shooting way to low on the score, WOS 81- BC 0.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with a hard week of practise this week and if they play defense like they did vs silsbee in the second half they can win, i beleive they have the ability to pull out an upset win in this game...

I agree that BC defense played better in the second half but it was more of Silsbee's offensive ineptness, bad snaps, and costly penalties that kept them from doing anything productive in the second half, not so much the Card defense. I agree, the Cards showed alot of grit and determination in that second half.

BTW, if BC plays as well or even better than what they did in the second half last night, WOS still wins this one by 4 td's.

BC 7

WOS 44

i disagree...

i say the cards get the upset.

21-14 BC  ;D

gotta have faith in my team and believe

I admire you having faith in your team but your prediction is with your heart and not your head. Good luck I hope both teams come away from the game with no injuries.

WOS by how many Coach Hooks says.

As much as I wish I could think the Cards would upset the Mustangs, I don't see it happening.  BC's defense played decent against Silsbee, but when they hit somebody, they have to wrap them up and bring them down.  Offensively, they need a major overhaul and a miracle.  Just isn't working so I think with Coach Hooks and the athletes that make up the Stangs, it's gonna be a long night in West Orange for the Cards. 

i love the faith you have in our team...

we had a HORRIBLE offensive night...

the defense can make the tackles needed, they showed that in the 2nd half...

they did the SAME thing during the Kountze game. only difference is that the offense couldn't get going during silsbee...

but think what yall want.

i will continue to have my faith and believe that BC can win and compete with any team on the schedule.

Dude ? Are you seriously that delusional ? WOS is taking down proven 4A teams and BC is struggling to make par with teams in their own district. This will be a blow out. I like your blinded enthusiasm. however, at some point reality will set in.

im not gonna say BC will win, its not Friday night yet.

but IMO Silsbee is a better team than WOS and they only scored 21 on us...

i really do think BC can compete with these guys, and Friday night will either prove me right or make a liar of me...

we'll see...

How many times have you seen WOS play this year?

Silsbee is in no way better than WOS! Every other team seems to be allowed to have an off night except the Stangs. You saw what happened in OT of that game, that was the true Mustangs. BC doesnt stand a farts chance in the wind on Friday night! Also, you guys are shooting way to low on the score, WOS 81- BC 0.

No way Coach let's it get that high.

Venom33, I do believe that WOS is a little better than Silsbee, but to claim that the Stangs had an off night was the reason the game was so close and not the fact that it was Silsbee that the Stangs were playing against, is really getting old. I guess these last 3 years that these two teams have played each other were close because the Mustangs just so happen to have an off night, wow what a coincidence. ::)

Venom33, I do believe that WOS is a little better than Silsbee, but to claim that the Stangs had an off night was the reason the game was so close and not the fact that it was Silsbee that the Stangs were playing against, is really getting old. I guess these last 3 years that these two teams have played each other were close because the Mustangs just so happen to have an off night, wow what a coincidence. ::)

No Silsbee just plays us tough, perieod.

I do believe Silsbee showing up had a little to do with how WOS played that night, but I do believe that wasnt the stangs we're use to seeing. What happened in OT? Stangs shut em down and Silsbee couldnt stop em! No way are the Silsbee Tigers better than WOS, no way! JMO

Guest tigersvoice

I do believe Silsbee showing up had a little to do with how WOS played that night, but I do believe that wasnt the stangs we're use to seeing. What happened in OT? Stangs shut em down and Silsbee couldnt stop em! No way are the Silsbee Tigers better than WOS, no way! JMO

I don't remember anyone saying that Silsbee IS better than WO-S.  You promote, however, that WO-S has an "Off game" everytime they play Silsbee.  I agree with my partner, what a coincidence!

No Silsbee just plays us tough, perieod.

Thank you td, for that honest and very accurate statement. I have said all along that WOS is the better team, but please don't discredit Silsbee with these statements of the Stangs just having an "off" night. It has everything to do with what Silsbee did on the field, they were the cause of the Mustangs poor play.

I don't remember anyone saying that Silsbee IS better than WO-S.  You promote, however, that WO-S has an "Off game" everytime they play Silsbee.  I agree with my partner, what a coincidence!

"Off game" or not the outcome has remained the same... I think WOS had more to do with WOS having an "off game" than Silsbee did.

Guest tigersvoice

"Off game" or not the outcome has remained the same... I think WOS had more to do with WOS having an "off game" than Silsbee did.

I should take my own advice - don't get into an argument with a moron, people won't be able to tell the difference.

I should take my own advice - don't get into an argument with a moron, people won't be able to tell the difference.

I thought AggiesAreWe was your buddy... ;D

Let me get this straight.... Being I voiced my opinion on a public forum and said opinion just happens to be different than yours Im called a moron?

I have to agree with Venom33, that was not the real Mustang team that showed up for the first part of the Silsbee game.  However, they were there at the end of the game, btw, I believe WOS still won that game and is still unbeaten.  I think the 'Stangs were tired and just needed some rest from all the points they have put on the board so far this season  :o ........ Now back on topic.......

I wish BC all the luck in the world.....not gonna happen though.  It will be as bad as last year, or worse.

FYI, yes it was mentioned by 92 that "but IMO Silsbee is a better team than WOS and they only scored 21 on us", and, No, there is no way Silsbee is better or even a little better the WOS.

I will most definitely concede that Silsbee has (almost) had West Orange-Stark's number recently but I ask you why Silsbee hasn't been able to play as well against ALL of their other opponents.  When was the last time Silsbee advanced further in the playoffs than WOS?

I will most definitely concede that Silsbee has (almost) had West Orange-Stark's number recently but I ask you why Silsbee hasn't been able to play as well against ALL of their other opponents.  When was the last time Silsbee advanced further in the playoffs than WOS?

I wish I knew that answer. It is frustrating. :(

To answer your last question, in the last 10 years, Silsbee advanced further in '98, '99, and '01, and both teams went out in the same round in '04 and '06. WOS advanced farther in '00, '05, '07. Neither team made the playoffs in '02 and '03. So it would be '01 when the Tigers advanced further.

After all this is said, I know your point, there is no question about it.

WOS by at least 4 touchdowns. I'm all for supporting your team but at the same time you have to be somewhat realistic. At best BC could possibly make a score but it will only be one at best. You cant bring a pony to a Thoroughbred race and expect to win. even if WOS offense didn't show up you would lose to WOS defense. I believe HF is better than BC and look what happend to them. As WOS gets better from week to week no one in this district will stand a chance. As for Silsbee they seem to play WOS well each year. Now if they could do that against the rest of the teams they play they might be better. I really wish BC could bring more to the table to make it competitive but just not going happen. WOS has a better team this year and BC has a worst team this year and you saw what happend last year. Good luck to BC as you need all you can get and hope for an injury free game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami