*WO-S vs. HF Updates*/'STANGS ROLL!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

i dont get it Alvarez does it in Kirbyville and he is a no good heartless arrogant piece of crap and Hooks does it and he "did the best he could do".  He must really be a football god, does anyone know where i can donate to the bronze statue shrine because I know there must be one in the making!

Guest rykerx144

and you think kville couldnt have put up 90 against shelbyville?  Thats not what im saying Im just saying I hope Hooks catches as much grief as Alavrez did last week, you would think that fair is fair but I know I know, they better not say anything negative about the choosen one.

i dont get it Alvarez does it in Kirbyville and he is a no good heartless arrogant piece of crap and Hooks does it and he "did the best he could do".  He must really be a football god, does anyone know where i can donate to the bronze statue shrine because I know there must be one in the making!

Stop the crying, you sound PATHETIC!!!!!! Heres an idea, instead of complaining about WOS scoring maybe the HF defense shouldve stepped up and stopped em! That was their job, right?

and you think kville couldnt have put up 90 against shelbyville?  Thats not what im saying Im just saying I hope Hooks catches as much grief as Alavrez did last week, you would think that fair is fair but I know I know, they better not say anything negative about the choosen one.

I'm sure you were at the game and saw this intentional  run up the score blowout.  A lot of things contributed to this including HF turnovers and defensive scores by WO-S.  Someone sounds bitter maybe after getting beatdown last year.  Hurricane Ike spared yall another one, I promise you.

hello......can WOS go back to 4A......really was it that necessary to go that HIGH>>>>>>>come on guys.....

Thanks for the invite, but no thanks...

Did Quinny play?  If not, then there was one of our weapons.  It would not be characteristic of our coaching staff to "run up" a score, so I would  be very shocked if there were any truth to that.

Way to go Mustangs!

WO-S H-F

First downs 22 6

Rushes-yards 32-192 27-13

Passing 137 80

Comp-Att-Int 10-17-0 8-24-3

Fumbles-Lost 1-1 4-2

Penalties-Yards 7-65 3-25

———

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING—WO-S, Kevin Robinson 10-70, Haynes 5-48, Hypolite 6-41, Stephen Cook 4-16, Rubin 2-10, Darius Robinson 4-9, Gloston 1- (-2).H-F, Justin Scully 3-25, Travis Briggs 3-8, Austin Simmons 3-3, Myles Johnson 2-2, Chris Bell 8-0, Jake Minaldi 8-(-25).

PASSING— WO-S, Hypolite 8-12-0 114, Franks 2-5-0 23; H-F, Minaldi 8-24-3 80.

RECEIVING—WO-S Franks 4-36, Darius Robinson 2-30, Gloston 1-25, Roberts 1-20, Adrian Steen 1-14, Curtis Rose 1-12; H-F, Jeremy Pinder 4-55, Hagan Daigle 4-25.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami