WO-S vs. HF Predictions?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most talented team HF has had in the last ten years or so.  Massive O-line, lots of speed.  Could get interesting.

I saw HF play Deweyville and Orangefield and I beg to differ about this being their best team in 10 years.  Not in my opinion, but you are entitled to yours!!  I do not see HF running over the Stangs like they did Orangefield, but who knows??  Best to both and play injury free!!

This may or may not be the most talented HF team in last 10 years, we may never know? One thing is because they have yet to have them all on the field at the same time this year, so we may never know. They weren't any bigger than Deweyville or Orangefield. This team has lost to Lumberton and La Grange, only this year, definitely no slouches! They scrimmaged Kirbyville and Anahuac. They have yet to look good but have won 3 games, I still believe they haven't peeked and may not this year at all due to the injuries. But if you think they are not a good football team, be careful! WOS will win this game, but do not count HF out of the playoff mix.

I agree that they are no slouches, I think they at the very least take the 3rd playoff spot in 21-3A.  I just feel it is not their best team in the last 10 yrs.  They may have not made the playoffs some of those years, but that just means there were 3 other teams better than them in those years.

I can Promise you you will not score over 14, and that's pushing it. Write it down.

First of all, ask sislbee?  The only reason that Silsbee lost is bc their QB is not smart enough to kneel the ball.  I promise that won't happen.

I take offense to you saying that. I don't think it's right for you to question Jeremy's intelligence based on that one play. I think you'll find out soon enough just how "unintelligent" Silsbee's QB is when the Tigers face the Horns. It'll be a real shame when HF loses to that "kind" of team.

BTW, WOS takes this one with ease.

WOS  42

HF 12

LOL  :D west orange-stark dont care if the field has 5 inc of water on it JUST MAKES IT BETTER thay have jet skies  zooooooooooooooom past you . you better get the water hose and put more water on it lmto

Man, I guess I need to put wos on the same list with hj as equal foes to contend with in the coming months.

Guest Dirk Diggler

and I do take offense to the "mustang mommy or whoever she is."

I am dedicated to my team as you are to yours and I don't appreciate your rude comments!!

However, as a wise man once said, I will "let the silver helmet  do the talking!" I'm done.

Don't worry about it MMOM players will take care of it after reading this.

HF was beat when the schedule came out! They know who they have to play Friday night,its been on their minds and in their nightmares for a few months now, the mental pain is almost over all thats left is the physical hammering thats going to take place!

Its almost time to lead the sheep to slaughter!  :o

HF was beat when the schedule came out! They know who they have to play Friday night,its been on their minds and in their nightmares for a few months now, the mental pain is almost over all thats left is the physical hammering thats going to take place!

Its almost time to lead the sheep to slaughter!   :o

::) If this is the case, and you truly believe your words, then why don't you consider changing your sig.

Are some of these HF people actually considering a possible victory?  They need to worry about that 3rd playoff spot, which is not a lock by any means.  This Friday's game is already over, they will be used like mops and put in the storage closet.  I am not trying to be a wise guy, just being realistic.

Are some of these HF people actually considering a possible victory?  They need to worry about that 3rd playoff spot, which is not a lock by any means.  This Friday's game is already over, they will be used like mops and put in the storage closet.  I am not trying to be a wise guy, just being realistic.

Why do I have to accept defeat even though the game hasn't been played? Wait until the game is over, then I'll accept a win or a loss.

Are there really Silsbee getting on here mouthing about how bad HF will get beat?? What a short memory, wasn't this the same Longhorn team that went into your backyard last year and HAMMERED your Tigers 35-14 last year? And your talking them down??? I really do not think you guys of all people should saying anything about HF. You would think you learned YOUR lesson last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami