WO-S vs. HF Predictions?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dirk Diggler

Wait i only have one thing to say...

WEST WHO?????????

and as for mustang mommy or whoever she is, HF junior varsity was beating WO-S jv 21 to 0 all game until HF put scrubs in

HF 1000 WO-S 999

Please.  ::) Main JV players were on Varsity then anyway.

This is the most talented team HF has had in the last ten years or so.  Massive O-line, lots of speed.  Could get interesting.

I agree. Here is my prediction and yeah I'm putting myself out on the limb with this prediction, but I don't care.

H-F or WOS will win the game. There will be no tie. The team with blue in their uniform will win this match.

Wait i only have one thing to say...

WEST WHO?????????

and as for mustang mommy or whoever she is, HF junior varsity was beating WO-S jv 21 to 0 all game until HF put scrubs in

HF 1000 WO-S 999

I bet the kids that were put in and their parents really appreciate your evaluation of them. Not only your evaluation but then you put it in print. Not the best move you could have made. Be careful choosing your words. Lets not forget these are kids.

Are you really bragging about a JV game from last year? If yall win Friday night then I will listen to all of the bragging you want to do.

and I do take offense to the "mustang mommy or whoever she is."

I am dedicated to my team as you are to yours and I don't appreciate your rude comments!!

However, as a wise man once said, I will "let the silver helmet  do the talking!" I'm done.

Yeah.What mom said. ;D

This is the most talented team HF has had in the last ten years or so.  Massive O-line, lots of speed.  Could get interesting.

I saw HF play Deweyville and Orangefield and I beg to differ about this being their best team in 10 years.  Not in my opinion but you are entitled to yours!!  I do not see HF running over the Stangs like they did Orangefield, but who knows??  Best to both and play injury free!!

I saw HF play Deweyville and Orangefield and I beg to differ about this being their best team in 10 years.  Not in my opinion, but you are entitled to yours!!  I do not see HF running over the Stangs like they did Orangefield, but who knows??  Best to both and play injury free!!

This may or may not be the most talented HF team in last 10 years, we may never know? One thing is because they have yet to have them all on the field at the same time this year, so we may never know. They weren't any bigger than Deweyville or Orangefield. This team has lost to Lumberton and La Grange, only this year, definitely no slouches! They scrimmaged Kirbyville and Anahuac. They have yet to look good but have won 3 games, I still believe they haven't peeked and may not this year at all due to the injuries. But if you think they are not a good football team, be careful! WOS will win this game, but do not count HF out of the playoff mix.

Stangs win 52-16

Why are we always underestimated? We are bigger, stronger, they are just faster than we are.  Our O-Line can make the holes that our RB's need, the only problem is little mistakes that we make.  I think this week we will wake up and and start playing some football.  We have a lot more to gain.  H-F 21  WO-S 20

Stangs win 52-16

Why are we always underestimated? We are bigger, stronger, they are just faster than we are.  Our O-Line can make the holes that our RB's need, the only problem is little mistakes that we make.  I think this week we will wake up and and start playing some football.  We have a lot more to gain.  H-F 21  WO-S 20

I don't know how much it has rained there but if the ball is dry, you need to think about the secondary... West Orange always finds and targets the weakest link of the Horn secondary... Did it when I played, will continue to do it until HF finds a way to stop it.

Now, if is a muddy slop, and the ball is basically "unthrowable", sure, I'll give the advantage to the Horns strictly because HF is notorious for playing best in these conditions; otherwise, I give the Mustangs the advantage, although I hope the Horns can pull out the biggest upset SETX has seen in a while.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83