Liberty vs. Huffman Predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fumbling problem is over. I heard that Huffman and Liberty played similar first halfs against a very good Cleveland team. Sounds like its going to be a hard fought win for The Panthers The Panthers are a little banged up. Not sure who will be out for friday indefinitly though. I think Liberty realizes how important this game is and will be ready with their best friday night. They had two weeks to prepare for the falcons. That being said, it should be a close game. (but i hope not.) ;D

Huffman played a great game against Cleveland. Minor errors kept them from taking home the win but i think that staff at Huffman will come into their own this week. Liberty will come out fighting but will soon lay down after Huffman puts up 14 on them. That offense I think will be much more productive this week in catching and then running. Hang on to the ball RECIEVERS!!!!!    Huffman 28+  Liberty -14

Guest doubles_gun

Its just like people from Huffman to come up with excuses. YOU LOST THE GAME. A few errors or not Cleveland won. The offense better be more productive this week. I think they only put up about 125 yards vs. Cleveland.

Huffman = OVERRATED

Its just like people from Huffman to come up with excuses. YOU LOST THE GAME. A few errors or not Cleveland won. The offense better be more productive this week. I think they only put up about 125 yards vs. Cleveland.

Huffman = OVERRATED

Who are you referring to making excuses? Who is your team Gun?

Guest theconceitedone22

Huffman isnt a bad ball club but I really havent been impressed with them this year. Everyone around thought they would dominate 22-3A just because they dropped back down from 4A. As far as your comment doubles_gun that was pretty classless, your thoughts need to be kept to yourself.

I predict Huffman will win by 2 touchdowns

pantherplaya, i heard that the panthers had to play a starting tackle at QB in their last game cause the 4 in front of him got hurt? is this true? I didnt see the game but it seems to me a ton of people got hurt....

hahaha....

and ya, there were two or three of us out after that game. plus our starting qb. Our QB wont be back but everyone else should be back in a couple weeks at the most...

pantherplaya, i heard that the panthers had to play a starting tackle at QB in their last game cause the 4 in front of him got hurt? is this true? I didnt see the game but it seems to me a ton of people got hurt....

hahaha....

and ya, there were two or three of us out after that game. plus our starting qb. Our QB wont be back but everyone else should be back in a couple weeks at the most...

some close, tough losses this year for you guys PLAYA. Good luck, hope ya'll can get it going.

Our kids will show up Friday night and play hard and let the rest take care of itself. Our team has gotten better from our first game and that is all you ask for. Liberty has owned us forever and hopefully we can turn the tide. Best to both teams just hope for a good game and safety for all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder