Coach Cris Stump

Is he the right guy for BC??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is he the right guy for BC??

• yay
    • nay

no reason he shouldnt be just wondering what others think cause ive already heard a wide veriety of thoughts and hes made a lot of changes here lately and its a big difference to what bc used to be

Sometimes change, even for the better, is not always accepted. Sometimes change is like Novocaine just give it time, it will work.

Coach Chris Stump is the right man for the job. He will turn that program around and get it back on its feet. Give him a little time. That team has been through a lot this year.

Coach Stump my hat is off to you and the BC Cardinals for not scrapping the season after what you guys have been through.

Best Of Luck to You!

A Former Student From Nederland

What is up in BC?  I would blame it on Ike but they let go OLD Billy last year.  Now harping on Stump.  If you need to take out some IKE stress do it, just don't take it out on the Coach.  Maybe Jamie should just let the parents take a turn every week.

Remember, the kids are stressed out too and parents harping about their coach is not going to help anything or anyone.

GOOD LUCK BC! 

Scripdog is just trying to stir things up.

Yes, thats exactly what i'm trying to do GOOD CALL GENUIS!!  No, i just wanted to know peoples' opinion. Coach Stump is a great coach i just wanted to know if people think he is right for BC  so dont tell people im trying to stir up things because im not

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476