Evadale vs. Hull-Daisetta: Updates/Score/EVADALE WINS!!!

Maybe HDBobcat55 will keep his trap shut from now on.  He guaranteed 200 yards rushing by #7, he's called every other team in this district "garbage", and he's been a total jerk.  David beat Goliath tonight I can tell you that!  The Rebels played  a very classy and certainly tough game tonight.  Way to go.  It must have felt good on the field because in the stands it was one of the best games I've ever seen.

HD had less than 80 yds offense for the game.  Evadale has a nasty defense.  They have a classy team and in general, their posters seem pretty classy.  They took alot of trash this week on this thread and for the most part, stayed quiet.  They let their team do the talking and they were heard tonight.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe HDBobcat55 will keep his trap shut from now on.  He guaranteed 200 yards rushing by #7, he's called every other team in this district "garbage", and he's been a total jerk.  David beat Goliath tonight I can tell you that!  The Rebels played  a very classy and certainly tough game tonight.  Way to go.  It must have felt good on the field because in the stands it was one of the best games I've ever seen.

Hard to pull that off when his knee got blown up and he left the game on his second carry.

Hard to pull that off when his knee got blown up and he left the game on his second carry.

I believe Cook is OK, I hope so.  He looked pretty good in the 3rd when he returned a punt 70yds to the Rebel 5yd line.  I think he'll be back Monday.

Oh here come the excuses.  I saw number 7 the entire game and he had way more than two carries.  HD had 21 yards at the half????????????  The mighty rushing attack?  # 7 Played till the 4th and he wasn't getting a yard.  The only positive yards he got was a punt return.  Don't make excuses.  HD got their butts kicked by a much smaller school tonight.  You and your partner 55 have dished it out mightily the past couple of weeks, learn to eat a little crow.  

Statement from HDbobcats9 after last yrs Evadale/Hull D game

"Enjoy 3rd place in the district, cause that's where you'll stay as long as the district remains the same. Have fun beating up on Sabine Pass and High Island!!"

Would you like to change that statement now?

Hd55, you're darn right. Ya'll have talked so much crap so far, ya'll were State Champs already, and now you get your butt kicked easily. Like I said earlier, maybe this will shut ya'll up for a while.

Bushy talking smack on here is what makes it fun. But let me make one thing clear, H-D fans will never shut up, our strong tradition and love for our Bobcats will not allow that. Remember one win against a known powerhouse football team does not give you instant credibility. You get that by being a winning program for over half a century like H-D has. I can see why beating H-D gets people so excited. Good luck on obtaining credibility Rebels, you started off on the right foot beating the Fighting Hull-Daisetta Bobcats. Go Bobcats !!!

Congrats Evadale!  Coach Williams is doing an outstanding job with the Rebels.  He is a class act and has the Rebels hitting on all cylinders. HD still has plenty of football to play.  Who thinks that District 23A has lived up to its hype since District play has started. 

1A Football, you just gotta love it!!!!

Go CARDINALS!!!

Stats for Ballgame

Hd Rushing Yards -----14 ( Thats 186 shy of 200 by the way)

Hd Pass Yards---------66

Total Yards-----------80

Hull rushing avg---.78 yards per carry!  (Powerhouse there!)

Evadale Rush Yards----211

Ev Pass Yards----------5

Total Yards------------216

# 8 Justin Crain 29 Carries/98 Yards with 2 TD's

#34 Wes Massingill 13 Carries/68 Yards   

Stats for Ballgame

Hd Rushing Yards -----14

Hd Pass Yards---------66

Total Yards-----------80

Hull rushing avg---.78 yards per carry!

Evadale Rush Yards----211

Ev Pass Yards----------5

Total Yards------------216

# 8 Justin Crain 29 Carries/98 Yards with 2 TD's

#34 Wes Massingill 13 Carries/68 Yards   

Kudos to the Rebel coaching staff.  Just watched the game film (twice).  Evadale kept the ball for roughly 70% of the game.  Ground it out with the running game and kept hull's offense on sideline. 

Well, we've worn this thread out,  get ready for the Stangs and one step closer to your goal, a disrtict title!!  GO BIG REB!!!

Hd55, you're darn right. Ya'll have talked so much crap so far, ya'll were State Champs already, and now you get your butt kicked easily. Like I said earlier, maybe this will shut ya'll up for a while.

Bushy talking smack on here is what makes it fun. But let me make one thing clear, H-D fans will never shut up, our strong tradition and love for our Bobcats will not allow that. Remember one win against a known powerhouse football team does not give you instant credibility. You get that by being a winning program for over half a century like H-D has. I can see why beating H-D gets people so excited. Good luck on obtaining credibility Rebels, you started off on the right foot beating the Fighting Hull-Daisetta Bobcats. Go Bobcats !!!

Running that mouth sure got y'all a lot last night didn't it?  Now when y'all talk smack about the "Mighty Bobcats" everybody can just snicker and giggle to themselves.  Known powerhouse?  LOL. 

I saw the game and Hull Daisetta must be the dirtiest team I've ever seen.  I counted 6 or 7 personal fouls for them.  They really got dirty when Evadale was driving it down their throats near the end of the game. 

Oh here come the excuses.  I saw number 7 the entire game and he had way more than two carries.  HD had 21 yards at the half????????????  The mighty rushing attack?  # 7 Played till the 4th and he wasn't getting a yard.  The only positive yards he got was a punt return.  Don't make excuses.  HD got their butts kicked by a much smaller school tonight.  You and your partner 55 have dished it out mightily the past couple of weeks, learn to eat a little crow.  

You know what I should probably let this thread go, but I'm gonna reply to this one. If you really watched the game, Aaron Cook was injured on HD's second possesion of the game, on his second carry. He came out until about 6min til halftime. He gutted out, sucked it up, and played through the pain but he was not himself. That's what true Bobcats do, and he's definitely one. As good as HD's offense has been this season, ultimately it has revolved around big #7. When he's not running over people, the outside running game isn't there, and neither is the pass. He was injured again on the last play of the 3rd quarter when he was wrenched back on his knee and he fumbled and the Rebels recoved. He did not return. I'm not saying that if he was 100% the whole game that the outcome would have changed, but it did make a difference. If you can't accept that, then you're not living in reality. Injuries are part of the game and I can accept that. I think myself and HD55 have givin plenty of props and accolades to the Rebels. They won fair and square and took it to us. Good luck on the rest of the season and into the playoffs.

#7 came out for 1 series on defense.  His first two carries were 1yd, and no gain.  He was getting pelted, hammered, molested, abused, stung! 

Stop making excuses, take the whippin like a man!  The Rebels had players playing hurt as well. 

Hdbobcat55 and yourself can take a lot of credit in this loss. 

Statement from HDbobcats9 after last yrs Evadale/Hull D game

"Enjoy 3rd place in the district, cause that's where you'll stay as long as the district remains the same. Have fun beating up on Sabine Pass and High Island!!"

Would you like to change that statement now?

55 made the statement that he didnt care who came in third he better care cause thats where hd may be when all this is over

Is this the same HD that Newton would know they had been in a game with? 

I'll tell you Bobcats one thing, you sure know how to pull someone's leg.  To stop further loss of all credibility (if you had any to begin with) please refrain from making bold predictions or  bragging about the invincibility of  your team.

Start by taking that stupid statemtent about the entire world respecting, fearing or whatevering the HDbobcats off of your tag line.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'll tell you Bobcats one thing, you sure know how to pull someone's leg.  To stop further loss of all credibility (if you had any to begin with) please refrain from making bold predictions or  bragging about the invincibility of  your team.

Start by taking that stupid statemtent about the entire world respecting, fearing or whatevering the HDbobcats off of your tag line.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you would like I can change my tag line to H-D's overall record vs West Hardin and Hardin !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How embarrassing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! OWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha known power house? I usually don't post on your threads because I couldn't care less about HD football but come on dude. You make yourself look like an idiot on here. You talk like HD has won state for the past 20 years straight.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you would like I can change my tag line to H-D's overall record vs West Hardin and Hardin !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How embarrassing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! OWNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I gave a hoot about HD's record versus West Hardin and Hardin.  I live in Newton buddy, always have. 

Owned?  I heard y'all were owned Friday night.  I understand your embarrassment, I really do. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder