Evadale vs. Hull-Daisetta: Updates/Score/EVADALE WINS!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be the first to say congrats evadale. was a hard fought game with to many hard hits to count. both teams left it on the feild. evadale controled the line of scrimmage like crazy. get a life bushpilot this tread is sussosed tobe about the game not grownups. good luck rebs and cats in the rest of the season

You really know how to kick a person when they are down Bushpilot. You got alot of hate in your heart. As for Evadale those boys have a great team. They are very well coached and have an awesome defense. H-D was stunned and shocked tonight. No excuses the Rebels played great and earned the win. Evadale congrats on being District champs very soon. Aaron Cook all of H-D's thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hope your knee heels fast. Go Bobcats !!!

Great game Rebels!!!  This was a physical game from the start.  Both teams mixed it up, the Rebels just controlled the line of scrimmage very well!!!  Well disciplined team from Evadale, kept their heads and played football all night.  

Enjoy for a few days and get ready for Burkeville.  You've got a DISTRICT TITLE TO WIN Evadale, keep you focus and get it!!!

You really know how to kick a person when they are down Bushpilot. You got alot of hate in your heart. As for Evadale those boys have a great team. They are very well coached and have an awesome defense. H-D was stunned and shocked tonight. No excuses the Rebels played great and earned the win. Evadale congrats on being District champs very soon. Aaron Cook all of H-D's thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hope your knee heels fast. Go Bobcats !!!

Great comment HD 55, didn't think you had it in you. Rebels controlled the game from the start with determination and discipline. The cats should be alright, tonight was good a Reality check. BTW 55, how do you like your crow?

HD scores. Kicks onside and gets it but personal foul called?? HD commits 3 15yrd penalties in 4 plays. Evadale scores, xp no good. HD has 5 or 6 15yd penalties.

Evadale - 16

HD.   - 6

2:18 left in 3rd qtr

Personal foul because HD player cleaned the clock on the Evadale player calling for a "fair catch" before the ball got there.  It was more like a pooch kick, it never hit the ground.

Great game.  It was good to see both teams helping each other up late in the game, even after such a physical contest!!!

HD scores. Kicks onside and gets it but personal foul called?? HD commits 3 15yrd penalties in 4 plays. Evadale scores, xp no good. HD has 5 or 6 15yd penalties.

Evadale - 16

HD.   - 6

2:18 left in 3rd qtr

Personal foul because HD player cleaned the clock on the Evadale player calling for a "fair catch" before the ball got there.  It was more like a pooch kick, it never hit the ground.

Great game.  It was good to see both teams helping each other up late in the game, even after such a physical contest!!!

This is HDBobcat9, I thought Evadale played a very diciplined and determined game as well. HDBobcats55 asked me on the way to the game, what would it take for Evadale to beat us. I told him that if HD played a bad game in the sense of turning the ball over, dumb penalties and not making the plays they usually make, and Evadale plays a good balanced game, the Rebels would win. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but that's exactly what took place. Take nothing away from Evadale, cause those boys came out fired up and focused and played with alot of heart and were flying all over the place. They deserved to win tonight.

As far as that personal foul, I wasn't aware that a front line player could call for a fair catch on a ball that only went 11 yards. The ball really never got more than maybe 12-15 feet off the ground, and HD's kids where there right when the ball arrived. I guess i'm wrong, but how can a valid fair catch sign be shown in a matter of one second or so? Ohh well, that wasn't the game, just a pretty cruicial turn of events. HD went on to committ two more obvious 15yard penalties on that drive that put the rebels inside the 10yard line, in which they capitalized.

Good game Evadale. Keep working Cats, and don't get your heads down.

Maybe HDBobcat55 will keep his trap shut from now on.  He guaranteed 200 yards rushing by #7, he's called every other team in this district "garbage", and he's been a total jerk.  David beat Goliath tonight I can tell you that!  The Rebels played  a very classy and certainly tough game tonight.  Way to go.  It must have felt good on the field because in the stands it was one of the best games I've ever seen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami