*Post 9th And JV Scores Here*

AFTER GETTING A COUPLE OF CALLS FROM SOME OF THE 9TH GRADE HJ PARENTS, I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING.  IT SEEMS PHYSICALLY THE HJ 9TH GRADERS WERE SEVERELY UNDERSIZED.  AFTER TALKING WITH SOME OF THE KELLY STUDENTS THEMSELVES, THEY ADMITTED KELLY DOESN'T HAVE A 9TH GRADE TEAM.  9TH GRADE VS. JV IS ONE THING, BUT 9TH GRADE VS. VARSITY IS A WHOLE NOTHER BALL OF WAX.  IF KELLY STOOPED THIS LOW, THEN CONGRATS, YOU MANAGED TO WIN AGAINST KIDS 3 YEARS YOUR JUNIOR.  IF THIS ISN'T THE CASE, THEN YOU GARNERED YOURSELF A WELL EARNED VICTORY.

i hear hj's freshman played kelly's jv and some varsity players played for kelly...?

kelly won 28-6 ?

Kelly's JV is usually mostly freshmen and a few sophomores......  They may have played a couple of freshmen who have played on Varsity....  I don't see Coach Long playing a bunch of guys down.  He told me it would be freshmen and a sophomore quarterback.....

Orangefield 9th/JV         38

Hamshire Fannett 9th/JV  6

Wow the Horns got smoked. I realize several of the good players moved up to varsity but I thought

we would have played OF better than this. Sure hope this is not a sign of things to come. GoodLuck next week Horns.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami