Jasper vs Diboll

Jasper by 7, maybe we can stay in the two back set, so bailey can get his numbers, along with Ellis and Armstrong. .....

Is Armstrong a freshman?  One of the announcers was raving last week about some freshman Jasper running back and I know Ellis is not a freshman.

Jasper by 7, maybe we can stay in the two back set, so bailey can get his numbers, along with Ellis and Armstrong. .....

Is Armstrong a freshman?  One of the announcers was raving last week about some freshman Jasper running back and I know Ellis is not a freshman.

Armstrong is a sophomore and Ellis is a Senior

Thanks.  That rules him out.  But that is still good for Jasper.  Two more years of playing time!

So, is Jasper playing a freshman, or perhaps it was a Silsbee defensive player?  Or I just totally misunderstood....

Thanks.  That rules him out.  But that is still good for Jasper.  Two more years of playing time!

So, is Jasper playing a freshman, or perhaps it was a Silsbee defensive player?  Or I just totally misunderstood....

No Sir, No freshmans on Jasper varsity unknown about Silsbee

Silsbee's starting inside linebacker is a freshman.

Silsbee's starting inside linebacker is a freshman.

then that is the man!  Thanks for the clarification.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed