Silsbee at WO-S Predictions?

Guest wos grad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kvillecheer

As cocky as West-Orange is.. I honestly HATE saying this, but Silsbee is going to get killed. Especially if Jasper can defeat them, then WO-S will slaughter.

Guest A-TOWN

As cocky as West-Orange is.. I honestly HATE saying this, but Silsbee is going to get killed. Especially if Jasper can defeat them, then WO-S will slaughter.

OMG, kvillecheer whats wrong with you i think this game gonna be a close one

friday night WO-S saw alot off SPEED and looked what happned another close game for the mustangs it loos like a team with SEED brings out the best in wo-s turn overs will be the key this might be close if the mustangs  come out  flat  best to both teams

You consider Friday night a close game???? The only aspect of the game they beat us at was number of players ejected!

friday night WO-S saw alot off SPEED and looked what happned another close game for the mustangs it loos like a team with SEED brings out the best in wo-s turn overs will be the key this might be close if the mustangs  come out  flat  best to both teams

Hah, a 33-6 score isn't really a close game. Maybe it just looks like it when WOS is usually just shutin everyone down  ;D. But its just that Silsbee-WOS mentality I think and it'll be another good game like always between them. I say WO-S a little more than the last two years against Silsbee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83