****POST HERE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW YOUR OK AND WHERE YOUR AT*****

KFDM COOP

Guest Demons Co-owner

In Dallas (Addison actually), my parents stayed behind in Beaumont. Im sure it will be a while before people are allowed to come back. Reports say weeks on getting power up and running again. I also have friends in Orange and hope they are safe.

Me and my mom are in ALexandria La...weather pretty windy here but have power

My stepson and friends stayed at our house in Nederland (against my better judgement) they said it was loud and scary but fairly minimal damage from what they could tell ...shingles, carports gone, and some tree limbs.

Keeping all y'all  and your families in my prayers.

We are in Duncaville.  Just heard the good news.  We have four feet of water in our house and no flood insurance.  All safe and sound here, but we get to start from scratch when we get back.

I am in Athens (actually LaRue) and everything was fine here.  I live in the Meadows in Beaumont also.  Hope all is well there????  If anyone has any updates on the Meadows please PM me so that I can get it.  I do not have internet there and I am currently sitting in the parking lot of a McAlisters Deli in Athens using there Free Wi-Fi.  Please PM if you can give me a update.....I live in a townhouse that runs parallel to the ditch.  The only thing that separates me from the soccer fields is the ditch!!!  Address is 8990 Glen Meadow.  Thanks very much if someone can give me a update!!!!

Anyone know of when we can return????  PM if you have heard!!!

This is PURPLE 4EVER.

I left Friday with my mom who lives in Groves.

We are doing ok in the Hilton of Limestone County (it's actually the only hotel in the whole county).

I am in Groesbeck (by Waco).

My house in Dayton is ok.

God Bless to all of you.

My mom and I got more information about Beaumont from this site than any other.

For those who stayed behind, be smart and safe.

I am in Athens (actually LaRue) and everything was fine here.  I live in the Meadows in Beaumont also.  Hope all is well there????  If anyone has any updates on the Meadows please PM me so that I can get it.  I do not have internet there and I am currently sitting in the parking lot of a McAlisters Deli in Athens using there Free Wi-Fi.  Please PM if you can give me a update.....I live in a townhouse that runs parallel to the ditch.  The only thing that separates me from the soccer fields is the ditch!!!  Address is 8990 Glen Meadow.  Thanks very much if someone can give me a update!!!!

Anyone know of when we can return????  PM if you have heard!!!

Hey Lazeek I know a BEAUTIFUL girl from Athens PM me if you want her # lol.

On a more serious note were going to try 2 get back home tomorow or Monday if anybody needs trees removed anywhere in setx PM me I have chainsaws and a trailer.

Guest rykerx144

Im in New Mexico so im fine but not sure about my houses. I have one house in west orange on livingston street, and one in groves on lincoln street on the corner of lincoln and real across from the water park.  Hope everyone is well..later

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami