HF vs. Liberty Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bushpilot you are always against liberty in everything we do which is sad because you are from liberty. When we have people like you in a town that down the kids in everything we dont want you in this town!! now why dont you go make up an excuse for why hardin lost this week and stay away from the threads with Liberty.

Now as of this friday i pick Liberty. they do need to hang onto the ball which they have been working on and they will be just fine. I heard the coach say that they had over 450 yards of offense so without they turnovers they will be just fine. Also their defense was really good last week. they were able to hold bridge city on four drives in a row but started to get tired due to turnovers on offense. This will be a really good game I have Liberty on top 28-14.

Comparing HF this week based on last week means you have to see comparison in the opponent. HF led Lumberton for 2 and 1/2 quarters, losing in the end so the only way to compare them on that stage is to say Liberty and Lumberton's team as equal. Trust me they arent even close. HF by 3 TD's (28-7). HF will continue to get better each week, and if you watched them in all scrimmages and games each week you would agree they are improving, its early and expectations were too high to begin with, they will be in the playoffs.

well considering that Liberty has two extra days of practice under them then i will go with them...and take away turnovers they will have much better offensive showing this week along with another good defensive showing so HF better get as prepaired as they can because Liberty will bring it.

well considering that Liberty has two extra days of practice under them then i will go with them...and take away turnovers they will have much better offensive showing this week along with another good defensive showing so HF better get as prepaired as they can because Liberty will bring it.

OK hahahaha your funny

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont