dayton at friendswood predictions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are whistling in the dark.  I look for a close game with FHS winning on a game ending drive.  JK will throw for 400 yds!

If JK throws for 400 yards...

Cody will throw for 500....

Both teams will be tough to stop...

The difference will be the defense and which one can force the most punts.

Dayton's overall defensive speed may be the edge.

Hopefully this year the Broncos can finally outgun a team called the Mustangs.

You guys are whistling in the dark.  I look for a close game with FHS winning on a game ending drive.  JK will throw for 400 yds!

Not this FF Fan bc payback time and Dayton will jackslap you people.

I was wondering when you would show up!!!! ;)

I think this is the year Dayton gets the best of Friendswood. Have we ever beat you guys???

This is always a great game... can wait for friday...

Dayton by 10.

1986 Friendswood  L  Dayton  W

1987 Friendswood 15  Dayton 18  W

1988 Friendswood 21  Dayton 11  L

1989 Friendswood 14  Dayton 28  W

1990 Friendswood 07  Dayton 12  W

1991 Friendswood 33  Dayton 14  L

1992 Friendswood 18  Dayton 06  L

1993 Friendswood 52  Dayton 24  L

1994 Friendswood 14  Dayton 28  W

1995 Friendswood 14  Dayton 17  W

2004 Friendswood 20  Dayton 19  L

2005 Friendswood 49  Dayton 42  L

2006 Friendswood 17  Dayton 16  L

2007 Friendswood 31  Dayton 28  L

8-6 Overall

0-4 in recent History

Info taken from Historical information thread:

This is the hidden content, please

Have been some very close games in recent years, total of 11 points in four games made the difference. 2 games by 1 point, 1 game by 3 points, and the biggest margin is 7 points in 2005.

1986 Friendswood  L  Dayton  W

1987 Friendswood 15  Dayton 18  W

1988 Friendswood 21  Dayton 11  L

1989 Friendswood 14  Dayton 28  W

1990 Friendswood 07  Dayton 12  W

1991 Friendswood 33  Dayton 14  L

1992 Friendswood 18  Dayton 06  L

1993 Friendswood 52  Dayton 24  L

1994 Friendswood 14  Dayton 28  W

1995 Friendswood 14  Dayton 17  W

2004 Friendswood 20  Dayton 19  L

2005 Friendswood 49  Dayton 42  L

2006 Friendswood 17  Dayton 16  L

2007 Friendswood 31  Dayton 28  L

8-6 Overall

0-4 in recent History

Info taken from Historical information thread:

This is the hidden content, please

Have been some very close games in recent years, total of 11 points in four games made the difference. 2 games by 1 point, 1 game by 3 points, and the biggest margin is 7 points in 2005.

thanks... I was able to be at the last 4. all nail biters and a couple were heartbreakers. :'(

Hello friends.  I will take the over. 

This should be a real shootout, and a long game.  I put the over under on you guys getting home at around 12:30 a.m.  Anyway, my only concern for this one is that we will be playing our first game whereas Dayton will be playing its second game.  If FHS came stay away from costly errors and keep it close in the 1st half -- and I think they will -- then I see them taking over the game down the stretch and winning another close one. 

Hello friends.  I will take the over. 

This should be a real shootout, and a long game.  I put the over under on you guys getting home at around 12:30 a.m.  Anyway, my only concern for this one is that we will be playing our first game whereas Dayton will be playing its second game.  If FHS came stay away from costly errors and keep it close in the 1st half -- and I think they will -- then I see them taking over the game down the stretch and winning another close one. 

More like Daytons 4th game! Both of their scrimmages were 4 quarter timed contest if I'm not mistaken

BH, everybody plays lengthy, timed, "realistic" scrimmages.  It's not the same as playing an actual game. 

So, is everyone from SETX such a homer that I am, once again, the only person with enough courage to pick the Mighty "We own Dayton" Mustangs from FHS? ;)

We dont ;D and to answer the other question YEP 8)

BH, everybody plays lengthy, timed, "realistic" scrimmages.  It's not the same as playing an actual game. 

So, is everyone from SETX such a homer that I am, once again, the only person with enough courage to pick the Mighty "We own Dayton" Mustangs from FHS? ;)

the higher you are....

the HARDER you fall....

Good luck Friday, but I hope you have a soft mat to break your fall.

This level of Bronco confidence reminds me of something.......Oh yes, last year. ;)

Dayton has a great team again this year -- maybe even more talented than the FHS.  But, you guys are  playing THE MUSTANGS, and that jinx you talk about exists for a reason.  When a crucial moment arrives in the game, the FHS kids will just know this is when we are supposed to take over the game and the Dayton kids will know this is when the game slips away.

It will be fun!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hexcastings
    Newest Member
    hexcastings