* BC vs. Liberty/32-20 BC WINS/COMMENTS*

Congrats Coach Stump and the Bridge City Players on the first win!! It was a hard fought game by both teams! BC deffiantley has improved since last year and I think it showed tonight for sure...BC never let up and thats what you have to do if you're gonna be a winning football team!! Keep working hard guys, I'm very excited for this Season!!  :)....BTW the Final Score was Bridge City 32 Liberty 20

I was at teh game...If Liberty can hold on to the ball (they had what? 6, 7 turnovers? and prolly 3 or 4 unforced) then they will be fine, esp. in their district....If Bridge City's QB can throw the ball like he did in the 4th quarter then they will be alright through the year, their district is a lot tougher so i dunno how well they will do there...Hopefully Bridge City's running back is ok, he got plastered on BC's last offensive play of the game and took awhile to get up, they are gonna need him to do anything this year...

lol, figured SOMEBODY would make some sort of lame excuse...

Your right, turnovers are a big part of the game and Liberty will have to fix that problem or it will be a long season. The guys kept giving it everything they had but your cant give the other team so many extra opportunities. I saw alot of things that were promising for Liberty and this next game against Hamshire Fannett will be a good test to see if we have adjusted. The Bridge City QB looked really good and made some very good throws. Their receivers all had good speed and could catch the ball.

Panterplaya09.. here's one of his posts.

coach, we actually do have some speed. exspecially on D. we were watchin film the other day of our practice and i thought we were definitly quicker than last year.

just to stay on topic, BC is goin down. along with Hardin...

hey slimbo..weve been making fun of hardin all week.....that refer to that yard they call a stadium, as the HOUSE OF STING!!!!!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAHA

I was at teh game...If Liberty can hold on to the ball (they had what? 6, 7 turnovers? and prolly 3 or 4 unforced) then they will be fine, esp. in their district....If Bridge City's QB can throw the ball like he did in the 4th quarter then they will be alright through the year, their district is a lot tougher so i dunno how well they will do there...Hopefully Bridge City's running back is ok, he got plastered on BC's last offensive play of the game and took awhile to get up, they are gonna need him to do anything this year...

lol, figured SOMEBODY would make some sort of lame excuse...

um...your looking for someone to make an excuse, reread the post, i was just making the comment that if Liberty can hold on to the ball in future games then they will be fine this year, just like I said if BC's QB can throw the ball like he did in the 4th quarter then they will be fine this year as well...the fact is the turnovers lost the game for Liberty or BC won it by forcring them which ever way you want to look at it, that isnt an excuse its just a fact, BC players held on to the ball and Liberty's didnt so they won...if Liberty wants to do anything this year they will have to fix that...

on another note Liberty has more speed this year than I have seen there in a while...whoever runningback number 6 is he may be the fastest runningback liberty has ever had, their other runningback reminds of a leaner reggie white (liberty fans will remember reggie), can run through and by people....

Panterplaya09.. here's one of his posts.

coach, we actually do have some speed. exspecially on D. we were watchin film the other day of our practice and i thought we were definitly quicker than last year.

just to stay on topic, BC is goin down. along with Hardin...

hey slimbo..weve been making fun of hardin all week.....that refer to that yard they call a stadium, as the HOUSE OF STING!!!!!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAHA

i DO remember that post...

and lol, i guess he didn't do his homework before he spoke up? 8P

if liberty would have held the ball what would the game have looked like huh answer me that we saw to competitive teams last night yes but what has been done is done cant change that can we but we can get our eyes to the future games i hope to see bc in the playoffs

it think the Running back was just getting a little "scared" of who was gonna hit him at times...

just about every play BC had 6 or 7 guys on the tackle from all directions.

Adding new DC Coach Caraway has really helped the Defense out...They're looking pretty sharp right now..

i agree...

i like how he's setting up the defense.

keeps the offense guessing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami