JASPER VS KIRBYVILLE IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all I can say is that after this game and whoever wins the potbangers and crow servers will be out in full force!  Yes, I am a Kirbyville fan and will root for them the whole game but this game is going to be intense!  One of those that you wouldn't put money on if there were odds!  In Jasper the edge goes to the Dawgs.  Kirbyville coming off a win edge goes to the Cats.  Gotta go with the Cats though(because no money will come out of my pocket)! ;D  Haven't seen Gilmer but I expect alot of similarities between Diboll and Jasper.  Going to be a shoot out!  All in all, I hope the game stays clean and both teams com out healthy!  

Jasper and Kirbyville back on, nice try dawgs. Now well find out how bad Bailey really is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah! Jasper will just get to munch on those kittens. Kirbyville almost escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rykerx144

i predict a very high scoring game!  These are two very explosive offense that are capable of one play scores! If your a defense lover stay at home. For anyone who does not live around the two towns i wanna tell you this is big. I know this series has been good in the past, but the tension between the two has reached an all time high this year and this game will be intense. The best way I can describe it, the towns have become like brother and sister.  Someone else mess with either one and they will take up for each other but put them in the room together and look out!!!!!!!!!!!!I just hope it stays safe. Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Guest rykerx144

hey Jasper students these are your vocabulary words for the week:

Speed-

Outcoached-

cramps-

back-

three-

excuses_

they are defined as follows in the High School football Dictionary!!!

Speed- What the Wildcats are going to use to dominate you!

Outcoached-This is what your coaches will be feeling after game!

Cramps - a good excuse for players to use 2 get out of game to end the pain!

back - what Bailey will be laying on instead of celebrating in endzone

Three - how many time the Wildcats have beat you in a row after Sat.

Excuses - this is something you better start thinking up now to explain all your trash talking you've been doing about Kirbyville this year!!!!!

Speed-

Outcoached-

cramps-

back-

three-

excuses_

Excuses - this is something you better start thinking up now to explain all your trash talking you've been doing about Kirbyville this year!!!!!

Speed-

Outcoached-

cramps-

back-

three-

excuses_

Speed- Jasper has tons

Outcoached- Nah! I will take the coach with three State Championships

cramps- Is what your defense will have after trying to catch Bailey all night.

back- will be the excuse the Kittens will have. "Back when we had doo doo we could actually run the ball."

three- Is as high as anyone can count in Kirbyville, because in the playoffs they can't seem to get past that round.

excuses_ Is what Kirbyville will be crying about, it was the refs, it was the sun, Gustav blew away our playbook. we couldn't see because our heads were up our butts. I am sure you have some ready.

mam o man o man those cats just can't keep there mouths close. u people don't no much about football. i want 2 ask 1 thing. was any body from k-ville at tyler thurday night? i was. gilmer is the real deal. i was at the k-ville game as well. u guys beat a team that was flagged for 145 yds. fumbled, threw ints. and they still like 2 came back on u kittens. u guys r playing way 2 many kids both ways. u where up 21 going into the 4rth q. they came withen a touch down of tying that game. u got lucky thats the truth. if u would like 2 watch the game again with me. just holler cause i have it on film. u people that is talking that trash about who going 2 win. is not even playing so shut the heck up. dogs don't hurt those kittens just shut them up. i no ur going 2 say we had our second and third string in. well that goes 2 show me 1 thing ur in a very bad spot if 1 starter goes down. but i was there i seen who was playing in the 4th q. go dogs

Guest rykerx144

mam o man o man those cats just can't keep there mouths close. u people don't no much about football. i want 2 ask 1 thing. was any body from k-ville at tyler thurday night? i was. gilmer is the real deal. i was at the k-ville game as well. u guys beat a team that was flagged for 145 yds. fumbled, threw ints. and they still like 2 came back on u kittens. u guys r playing way 2 many kids both ways. u where up 21 going into the 4rth q. they came withen a touch down of tying that game. u got lucky thats the truth. if u would like 2 watch the game again with me. just holler cause i have it on film. u people that is talking that trash about who going 2 win. is not even playing so shut the heck up. dogs don't hurt those kittens just shut them up. i no ur going 2 say we had our second and third string in. well that goes 2 show me 1 thing ur in a very bad spot if 1 starter goes down. but i was there i seen who was playing in the 4th q. go dogs

ive got two words for ya    ANGER MANAGMENT  can anyone refer this guy to a good shrink???

I belive jasper will win because most of the players one this jasper team has felt the pain of being beat by k-ville and with the lost to gilmer jasper has a much bigger fire buring inside than k-ville so it want be a blow out cause there are to good teams playing but jasper will pull it out

I belive jasper will win because most of the players one this jasper team has felt the pain of being beat by k-ville and with the lost to gilmer jasper has a much bigger fire buring inside than k-ville so it want be a blow out cause there are to good teams playing but jasper will pull it out

Kirbyville will be too much!

Kirbyville is the real deal and you will see Saturday. Kirbyville always have players playing both ways. Some how they been spanking yall butts that way too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder