JASPER VS KIRBYVILLE IS BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbyville will dominate again. Dominique Bailey will get lit up by them young linebackers next week.

BAILEY, SPIKES, ELLIS,ARMSTRONG,BRONSON,AND ROLLINS WILL HAVE A HIGHLIGHT REEL AGAINST THE CHILDCATS

You better hope yall win because you talk alot of noise. Diboll is in yall district and is capable of spanking yall butts!!! Without Bailey, Jasper has nothing and we all learned that from last year. Kirbyville by as much as they want next week!!!

Kirbyville will dominate again. Dominique Bailey will get lit up by them young linebackers next week.

BAILEY, SPIKES, ELLIS,ARMSTRONG,BRONSON,AND ROLLINS WILL HAVE A HIGHLIGHT REEL AGAINST THE CHILDCATS

You better hope yall win because you talk alot of noise. Diboll is in yall district and is capable of spanking yall butts!!! Without Bailey, Jasper has nothing and we all learned that from last year. Kirbyville by as much as they want next week!!!

unless you were at the game thursday you would know that BAILEY is not all we have but you'll see for yourself Friday if we get to play.And you talk alot of mess to!!!!!!

I guess you didn't watch the game last year against the childcats, Bailey did not play Quarterback, he was a receiver and corner, so this year the childcats got to worry about him touching the ball 100 percent of the time.  Lets go dawgs, Mr/Mrs Childcats4life want to see your highlight show, Again I pray God, please let this hurricane pass over us. Amen  say it with me Wildcats4life.

I guess you didn't watch the game last year against the childcats, Bailey did not play Quarterback, he was a receiver and corner, so this year the childcats got to worry about him touching the ball 100 percent of the time.  Lets go dawgs, Mr/Mrs Childcats4life want to see your highlight show, Again I pray God, please let this hurricane pass over us. Amen  say it with me Wildcats4life.

PREACH IT MY BULLDOG BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rykerx144

NO but i did watch the game last week and saw how effective giving the ball to Bailey 100% time had on Gilmer 56-28 thats impressive!!!!!!   

u wanna name drop fine BJackson,SJackson, Hughey, Irvine, Ford, Musgrove, Hazelwood, Rhodes, these are just some of the names you will be thinking about while your trying to sleep after getting your butts kicked next friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM NOT ALL ABOUT TALKING "CRAP" BUT IF YOU WANT TO NAME PEOPLE BESIDES D BAILY, WE CAN START BY  BEN ARMSTRONG, WILLIAM ELLIS, QUAME SPIKES, DARREN BEAVERS, CAMRON STUBBLEFIELD, JOHNATHON HADNOT, RYAN BRONSON. JUST TO NAME A FEW. AND TO SAY THAT WE ARE A ONE MAN SHOW WELL LETS SEE....

BEN ARMSTRONG 2TD ;)

RYAN BRONSON 1TD ;)

DOMINIQUE BAILY 1TD

WILLIAM ELLIS CLOSE TO 100 YARDS RUSHING

QUAME SPIKES KEY PLAYER LOTS OF CATCHES, BIG PLAYS

SO MUCH FOR A "1 MAN SHOW"  8) 8) 8)

NO but i did watch the game last week and saw how effective giving the ball to Bailey 100% time had on Gilmer 56-28 thats impressive!!!!!!   

u wanna name drop fine BJackson,SJackson, Hughey, Irvine, Ford, Musgrove, Hazelwood, Rhodes, these are just some of the names you will be thinking about while your trying to sleep after getting your butts kicked next friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN GO ON WHAT YOU SAY I WAS THERE I SO SOME THINGS THAT LOOK REAL GOOD YEA WE LOST ITS JUST ONE GAME. GILMER BLEW OUT TATUM LAST YEAR IN THE FIRST GAME AND THEY WENT TO STATE SO LET THAT GAME GO.YOU GUY DID NOT PLAY ANYBODY LAST NIGHT DIBOLL IS AN OK TEAM BUT NOT A GILMER.YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ALL THE BAD IN THAT GAME HOPEING JASPER LOOK BAD.ALL THAT GAME DID IS SO JASPER THEY BETTER GET READY FOR NEXT WEEK AND BEATING K-VILLE WILL FILL A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN BEATING GILMER.BUT WELL GET THEM JUST LIKE WELL BLAST K-VILLE FRIDAY YOUR DREAM OF BEATING JASPER AGAIN IS ABOUT TO BE OVER.

Guest rykerx144

CAN GO ON WHAT YOU SAY I WAS THERE I SO SOME THINGS THAT LOOK REAL GOOD YEA WE LOST ITS JUST ONE GAME. GILMER BLEW OUT TATUM LAST YEAR IN THE FIRST GAME AND THEY WENT TO STATE SO LET THAT GAME GO.YOU GUY DID NOT PLAY ANYBODY LAST NIGHT DIBOLL IS AN OK TEAM BUT NOT A GILMER.YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ALL THE BAD IN THAT GAME HOPEING JASPER LOOK BAD.ALL THAT GAME DID IS SO JASPER THEY BETTER GET READY FOR NEXT WEEK AND BEATING K-VILLE WILL FILL A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN BEATING GILMER.BUT WELL GET THEM JUST LIKE WELL BLAST K-VILLE FRIDAY YOUR DREAM OF BEATING JASPER AGAIN IS ABOUT TO BE OVER.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!  ??? ??? ??? ???

One game does not say how a season will be.The team you palyed in diboll is no were good as gilmer so you did not play a very strong team like jasper played your true test will be friday.Did you get that???????????????

Guest rykerx144

One game does not say how a season will be.The team you palyed in diboll is no were good as gilmer so you did not play a very strong team like jasper played your true test will be friday.Did you get that???????????????

ok i got a question how do you judge that diboll is that much worse than Gilmer?? Just because Gilmer made yall look bad, and Kirbyville beat Diboll?? 

The only thing i ask is when Kirbyville beats Jasper next week, with no excuses, no matter what the score is, will u get on this forum and say that you admit Kirbyville is a better team than Jasper and that you bow to Jack Alvarez and the rest of the Wildcats and will no longer call them childcats?????? are you capable of doing that

ok i got a question how do you judge that diboll is that much worse than Gilmer?? Just because Gilmer made yall look bad, and Kirbyville beat Diboll?? 

The only thing i ask is when Kirbyville beats Jasper next week, with no excuses, no matter what the score is, will u get on this forum and say that you admit Kirbyville is a better team than Jasper and that you bow to Jack Alvarez and the rest of the Wildcats and will no longer call them childcats?????? are you capable of doing that

Look I dont have a problem with the wildcats i hope they do very well,and for as Coach Alvarez he was my coach in jasper and when we see each other we still speak cause just like his K-ville team we bust our you know what for him.And he know's what we have down here its like you guy dont give us not respect and i know most of you K-ville fans say the past is the past but in the rivary we have been the better team.If you guys win hey ill say good job but can you do the same????????????????

Guest rykerx144

I can because its all just fun to me, I do keep up with alot of HS football and in here I get talk football and trash....it greatest thing invented since toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i cant guarantee that about some of the wildcat fans on here they are a little too arrogant and mouthy on here even for me!!!

I can because its all just fun to me, I do keep up with alot of HS football and in here I get talk football and trash....it greatest thing invented since toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i cant guarantee that about some of the wildcat fans on here they are a little too arrogant and mouthy on here even for me!!!

Hey i love me some highschool football to and in the end i hope K-ville ,Newton,And My Bulldogs have Great Years.

The powers that be have already canceled Kirbyville at Jasper.  So the 2a vs. 3a showndown won't happen this year.  I hear sighs of relief in Jasper.  ;D  Just kidding about the sighs.  Take a joke Jaspa!  Both teams are now looking for a game during their open weeks.  I believe Jasper's open date is week 2 or 3 and Kirbyville's open date is week 5.  Any other games canceled?

The powers that be have already canceled Kirbyville at Jasper.  So the 2a vs. 3a showndown won't happen this year.  I hear sighs of relief in Jasper.  ;D  Just kidding about the sighs.  Take a joke Jaspa!  Both teams are now looking for a game during their open weeks.  I believe Jasper's open date is week 2 or 3 and Kirbyville's open date is week 5.  Any other games canceled?

Why not play Saturday?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder