Now that you have seen your team play...

Guest WeedBegone

Lord (down on knees) just let Jasper find a field goal and extra point kicker. :)

Say Howard, from what I saw Thursday night against Nederland, Jasper has themselves a good kicker.

OMG did somebody say Jasper had a kicker??????   i think that is the first time Ive ever heard that in my life (even playin) lol.  

HOWARD be thy name------ ;D

I have yet to see MY Team... But i watch the WB...  They will be hard to stop on offense especially if C Louis can calm down and not throw the ball so high.  C. Michaels is the truth and he runs hard. R. Grant will run the ball on short yardish downs. J. Garret can get open. D. Lopez has hands... 

This offense will have to play the "If you score 50, I will score 51" all season. The defense is suspect.  No pass rush all night.  LB's are decent at best with a few spectacular plays here and there.  The DB's have no instinct.  I watch a kid have the perfect angle on a pick, he got there, waited, let the offensive man catch the ball, then tackled him... It was a 3rd and 16 that turned into a first down.  Unacceptable!

I have yet to see MY Team... But i watch the WB...  They will be hard to stop on offense especially if C Louis can calm down and not throw the ball so high.  C. Michaels is the truth and he runs hard. R. Grant will run the ball on short yardish downs. J. Garret can get open. D. Lopez has hands... 

This offense will have to play the "If you score 50, I will score 51" all season. The defense is suspect.  No pass rush all night.  LB's are decent at best with a few spectacular plays here and there.  The DB's have no instinct.  I watch a kid have the perfect angle on a pick, he got there, waited, let the offensive man catch the ball, then tackled him... It was a 3rd and 16 that turned into a first down.  Unacceptable!

Wow!  Somebody told me that for what they lost on the D-Line, they were going to make up for with the LB's.  Do their LB's compare to our 2005 LB's, short?

For WOS, it's offensive tackle, Tim Matherne. All other problems can be fixed, nothing can make him a senior again. He will be missed, dearly.

I agree whole heartily.  Mr. Mathernewill be missed dearly.  The O-line has some work to do, but I am looking forward to seeing who's gonna step it up and become another Mustang legend(s).

I have to agree with Short.  Not much pass rush and our backers didn't really fill the holes like I hoped they would.  i will say this, even when the first team was running, I saw many occasions where starters(lb's) were not in the game.  It looked like we were working in about 5 different backers during the first half.  Hopefully, they will be better when the rotation is finally set.

I also expect a couple of guys to see action both ways.  We have players who can help in the defensive backfield.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami