*LaMarque at Central Scrimmage/CENTRAL WINS!!!*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamarque broke a big 50 yard run but was chased down by a Jag defender.  LM was stalled by central defense.  4 and out.  LM with another set.  RB stuffed.  2nd down.  QB sack by Central.  next play.  false start by LM.  Appears to be 1st and 15.  RB stuffed by Central.  QB for LM sacked on the playaction.  Jag defense was not fooled.  Next play.  Playaction.  Long pass batted down by Jag secondary.  I don't know what is going on.  they stopped updating the down marker.

Jags back on offense.  LM defense looks stout.  Long pass down the middle.  INT by LM. ( I hate these kind of scrimmages...) Jags go at it again.  pass incomplete.  Next play.  run to the right for a 6 yard gain.  Jag player down.  he is helped off the field.  This may be serious!  Long pass attempt.  Dropped.  he had daylight too!.

LM possession again. they are pretty much in check with a couple of big hits and sacks. The player that was helped off was just put in the ambulance. I hope he is ok. LM with a long TD strike. He burned out CB. He is getting mentoring by one of the assistant coaches. Central on offense again. 2 yard gain on the run. next play is a big run on the end. 1st down. I have not see our QB pitch that ball on the option play all night!! stuffed again by a host of LM defenders.

Jags looked good at times!! LaMarque is NO LaMarque of the past that's for sure, that program is going down Hill!

Don't throw dirt on LM just yet.  2 coaches in 2 years  so the Champs will be back

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83