*LaMarque at Central Scrimmage/CENTRAL WINS!!!*

Guest tchawks99

I could not see our QB's number since they had the practice.  We have a short QB and a taller one.  They both look nice.  the shorter one got hurt and I believe got taken off by the ambulanceThe QB that remained have an arm.

WOW!! one carried off in an ambulance and the other with just one arm...central might be in trouble..

lol..just joking

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not see our QB's number since they had the practice.  We have a short QB and a taller one.  They both look nice.  the shorter one got hurt and I believe got taken off by the ambulance.  The QB that remained have an arm.

Naw, Soulja...that was a Soph RB taken away in the ambulance...my brother said he broke his arm...The taller kid was Michael Richard (last years #14) while the shorter one was BJ (the JV QB)...BJ threw the fade late in the scrimmage, while Richard threw the earlier long ball!

Ok.  Thanks, man.  I appreciate that info.  So do you know what QB will get the nod for the Memorial game?

Not sure...I think both of them were trying not to screw up!  And in doing so, played a little timid...you know, not pitching the ball on some of those option plays!  I'll let you know later in the week who it will be!  Richard has impressed me and I didn't think he could from last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83