Nederland Fans: Do We Have A Cause For Concern?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

The Bulldogs do have a cause for concern.  Thy need to be concerned with the big bad Indian down the road that's coming to scalp em'.  Don't see dogs doing much this year but crawling back to the doghouse with their tale between their legs.

We all remember what happened the last time they played a PURPLE AND WHITE team....

At least this year the Bulldogs only have to lose once to a PURPLE AND WHITE team!

:D  low blow, but funny

We will see, I have to admit that I am a little concerned,,, but not without hope. So far they look about the same as they usually look in preseason. However, the thing that concerns me is that it does not "appear" that the defensive mentality has changed. Last year they played too much sit back and wait and it cost them week after week. If they do it again, we are going to have to score 40ppg to win games.

to the purple people by the river, we will kick yall's @$$ , this ain't last years team and yall stink. yall have enough to worry about on your own side of the tracks, go look at your new stadium and dream about playing there next year. no offense to the fine people of port neches groves unless you ara one of those running your trap.

Guest KHS 89

With the loss to WO-S, thats three losses in a row (dating back to include last years last two losses).  When is the last time Nederland has gone 0-3??

I am quite surprised.....

Mosely's senior year I think they started like 1-4...  Nederland football is trying to find itself right now,  the spread is potent, but at times the rhythm struggles, we will find it.  They showed a lot of promise tonight against a good football team.  We need to get healthy, that's probably the biggest thing, the two weeks off will help.

Big Ned will be fine.  You guys have several bright spots that will continue to improve, plus get a couple of folks healthy before district.  Don't worry just yet...  Your kids just couldn't stop the run TONIGHT, but that's SETX HS Football for you!  Good luck to Ned the rest of the way.

We will be fine, no reason to peak now, district is what pays the bills. Remember last year P.N.G. could not even find the endzone their first 2 games. They had a pretty good run after that. I am looking at a 0-3 start and a 7-0 run for our first out right District Championship in many, many years. We finish the year with the same record as last.

We will be fine, no reason to peak now, district is what pays the bills. Remember last year P.N.G. could not even find the endzone their first 2 games. They had a pretty good run after that. I am looking at a 0-3 start and a 7-0 run for our first out right District Championship in many, many years. We finish the year with the same record as last.

Wow! I sure hope you are right. That would be great news. However, I am concerned. If we don't improve our rushing attack and learn to tackle then we are probably in for a repeat of last season. I am cautiously optimistic though that this team will improve quite a bit throughout the course of the season.

Wow! I sure hope you are right. That would be great news. However, I am concerned. If we don't improve our rushing attack and learn to tackle then we are probably in for a repeat of last season. I am cautiously optimistic though that this team will improve quite a bit throughout the course of the season.

The rushing game is the key IMO.  The tackling was improved in the first half of the game, with a couple of exceptions, but the D was tired out by the second half  especially the fourth quarter because they were on the field too much.  We need to eat up more clock.

We have to start making a few 1st downs. I know it's hard to fathom a team running the spread, 3 and out all night long. Kirby has a great arm, Asa, Brady and Vidrine can match up well with anyone in our district. Problem, we can't move the ball.

Our defense isn't bad, well we did give up 300 yards to one guy, but we kept the QB and WOS wide receivers under control.

Coach Nuemann will make the right decision before district, just don't know which way he will go.

• 1 month later...

Still laughing at my predictions? Sorry i could not forsee Hurricane's Gustav and Ike so the 0-3 start is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops.

Still laughing at my predictions? Sorry i could not forsee Hurricane's Gustav and Ike so the 0-3 start is wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics