The Orange Bowl Is Back! Who Wins This One?

I play for LCM and i can tell you that with moody as our new coach we finally got our knew offense and defense down. Last year was messed up bad because of the hurricane and we were stuck in a hole where we learning and got cut off. Now were back and ready for action so i got one thing to say to WO-S. BRING IT

BOJO

They are starting to sound like Those L-town raiders..

Maybe they will play that Fire truck siren for yall..

:wink:

Guest Kelly Football

I play for LCM and i can tell you that with moody as our new coach we finally got our knew offense and defense down. Last year was messed up bad because of the hurricane and we were stuck in a hole where we learning and got cut off. Now were back and ready for action so i got one thing to say to WO-S. BRING IT

BOJO

You guys need to worry about CC first.

What was he doing? Up at 1140 on the computer talking smack about a game a week away when you are playing some one else the next day? Not exactly thinking about the game that is at hand. That's not something I would want my team doing. I hope his coach doesn't find out.

BOJO

Oh that's right, only lcm was affected by the hurricane. No one else had to adjust to the hurricane. like Kellyfootbal said, you need to worry about Caney Creek first.

Guest Bridge City Card

Quote from Coach Todd Moody

"It's hard to simulate the kind of speed that those 2 kids have in practice." --respone in the post game interview about Caney Creek

How are they going to simulate the speed that willbe unleashed next friday night?

I know we have Dayton first, but I thought this was interesting....

WOW! You haven't seen speed yet!!!!!! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami