2008 STJFL schedules

td

The schedules have to be sent to the refs and they set their schedules. They have the Lone Star League to ref also. I would think it would be by next week at the latest. How is WOS JRS Looking? I know KJ'S quick legs are always ready. I am with BC JRS.

The schedules have to be sent to the refs and they set their schedules. They have the Lone Star League to ref also. I would think it would be by next week at the latest. How is WOS JRS Looking? I know KJ'S quick legs are always ready. I am with BC JRS.

We are small. Our other Jr. team is a little bigger. We just hope we can compete.

We are small. Our other Jr. team is a little bigger. We just hope we can compete.

It's getting deep!!!

We are green. Most of are Jrs. from last year moved up to SR.

It's getting deep!!!

I'm serious. We are small and young. We hope to be a force to be reckoned with next year. Our other Jr. team is probably going to be pretty good.

Schedules were put together last night as I understand it. When will they be posted on the web page?

The schedules were made on August 10th, but can't be published until they are reviewed by all associations for errors/discrepancies.  They will be posted some time next week.

Good luck to all teams in the STJFL!  Have a great season.

As was mentioned, the schedules have been finalized and have been released.  Please make sure that if you receive a copy, it is the one your STJFL representative received.  If you've not received a copy, see your board member who is your STJFL rep.

Have a great (and safe season)!!

It's getting deep!!!

I'm serious. We are small and young. We hope to be a force to be reckoned with next year. Our other Jr. team is probably going to be pretty good.

Hey Td, what team are yall with, the blue or white?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH GETTING A SCHEDULE FOR THIS YEAR, OR DIRECT ME TO WHAT SITE TO GO TO, TO GET IT?

Can you tell me which association you belong to?  For example, BC, LC, WO, etc?  Then I could point you in the right direction.  It will hopefully be up this week on the STJFL site, but until then, I can hopefully give you a contact.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH GETTING A SCHEDULE FOR THIS YEAR, OR DIRECT ME TO WHAT SITE TO GO TO, TO GET IT?

Can you tell me which association you belong to?  For example, BC, LC, WO, etc?  Then I could point you in the right direction.  It will hopefully be up this week on the STJFL site, but until then, I can hopefully give you a contact.

THANKS, BUT SOMEONE SENT IT TO ME ALREADY. BUT I'M WITH WOS.

It's getting deep!!!

Hey Td, what team are yall with, the blue or white?

We are with the Jr white team.

Hey TD; thanks for thinking the WOS Lil Mustangs - Blue will be a good one this year; my son plays on that team.

I hope you are right about that.  I'm proud of my kid, and every kid out there busting their rear ends for the team.

You're welcome. Our team is small but fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn