The Biggest Hit You Ever Saw?

Can't remember who it was against, but Ned QB Brad Sullivan was was also the punter, was facing two blockers in front of the punt returner.  He threw his body in what looked like a wrestling move and knocked the two blockers who were running full speed at him back into the punt returner.  Best tackle I've ever seen.

Another would be a couple of years ago when Beasley blew up Butler coming over the middle. 

D. Johnsons hit on Tatum last year was pretty good as well.

That was my very first Bulldog game went to after I moved to Nederland. I was hooked ever since. There were several big hits in a brawl between Nederland and either PA Lincoln or TJ  that same season I believe. It looked like the Pacers/Pistons game on the field. Anyone remember that?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, for one, how about that hit on #20 on Nederland by D. Hall last year?  What about the several big hits from our 2003 Jags, staring big #90 A. Collins?  So many that year to remember.  I dont' remember too many individual Jag hits.   ;D ;D

Yea i remember those Soulja.  8)

being a past football player i have seen some pretty hard hits but one that comes to mind the most wasn't in football at all...

at the annual powder puff football game where the senior and junior girls duke it out without pads (very violent) one of the cheerleaders ran head on into a soccer player both at full speed and the cheerleader laid face down for a few minutes then jumped up and ran off the field...

come to find out she didn't recall getting up at all and i had to carry her to the car and then they took her to the hospital to treat her for a concussion...

just goes to show guys aren't the only ones that can knock a snot bubble!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder