SETXsports Brings You Nederland/PNG/Memorial Football..and more In 08!!!

We at SETXsports.com are happy to announce that we have formed a new alliance for the upcoming football season. Beginning week zero we will begin broadcasting a mid county game of the week. Jim Barton and Bob West will be broadcasting live the best game between Nederland, PNG, and Memorial every week. This game will also be shown on Time Warner Cable the following week. Jim and Bob bring a great deal of experience to the table and will be great assets here on the site.

We will also be working with KLVI/Cool 92/Clearchannel Radio to bring you the game Jim and Bob are not doing here on the website. Essentially what this means is fans will be able to hear Nederland and PNG football here on SETXsports.com!

Lastly, we will not be doing the O.T. Scoreboard Show on Friday Nights this year. However, we will be working with and partnering the Smackattack Show on KLVI, late on Friday Nights. Our own Joey Vincent will join the Smackattack Crew to represent SETXsports. We’ll also have the show available here on the website for fans to listen too who may be out of the KLVI listening area.

Thanks to Jim for working with us to form this partnership. As always, we strive to bring you the best coverage anywhere. Please continue to be a part of SETXsports and look for more regarding this announcement soon!

Jordan Wilson

SETXsports Owner/Founder

Guest tchawks99

I think that is great.but I remember  last year  some people on here (mods)were making fun of that smack attack show.

I personally liked the show but i think some people on here are shady.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nederland and PN-G football right here on SETXsports.com

Me works sometimes on Friday Nights so this will be great!

We at SETXsports are happy to announce that we have formed a new alliance for the upcoming football season. Beginning week zero we will begin broadcasting a mid county game of the week. Jim Barton and Bob West will be broadcasting live the best game between Nederland, PNG, and Memorial every week. This game will also be shown on Time Warner Cable the following week. Jim and Bob bring a great deal of experience to the table and will be great assets here on the site.

We will also be working with KLVI/Cool 92/Clearchannel Radio to bring you the game Jim and Bob are not doing here on the website. Essentially what this means is fans will be able to hear Nederland and PNG football here on SETXsports.com!

Lastly, we will not be doing the O.T. Scoreboard Show on Friday Nights this year. However, we will be working with and partnering the Smackattack Show on KLVI, late on Friday Nights. Our own Joey Vincent will join the Smackattack Crew to represent SETXsports. We’ll also have the show available here on the website for fans to listen too who may be out of the KLVI listening area.

Thanks to Jim for working with us to form this partnership. As always, we strive to bring you the best coverage anywhere. Please continue to be a part of SETXsports and look for more regarding this announcement soon!

Jordan Wilson

SETXsports Owner/Founder

Jordan,

Nice job, I've felt all along we were missing the boat.

i really want to here more setx football, cause i'm stuck out here in the mesquite orchard capitol of the world san antonio tx.. but i want to here more of Newton football and less of the team my uncle played for when Bum Phillips was there, my cousins played there too. PNG yawn, i've ran into a few of them that won state back in the 70's out here. the coach of converse judson thinks that his district is the all time toughest in the state, ( who ever wins that district almost always gets a shot at the semi-finals, there's not alot of competion in region IV.) i know that NED VS PNG rivalry is old , but what's a Rock-a-noo?

give some other teams a chance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124