Thanks baseballsportsfan for the congrats to Jon.  I know that there are quite a few people out there who were happy for him.

Indians 89, from your post on another thread, no-I do not call the newspapers, TV sports, etc.  If they are there, they report what they see.  If they aren't, the coaches call.

I would love to know who you are (of course, you won't come out with your real name I'm sure) because as far as I know in this area, Jon gets along real well with everyone.

So, since you know who I am, lets see if you have the guts to tell me who you are.

Well Mrs. Carnahan what I have learned from my time on setxsports talk is that it is mostly people or parents that have absolutley NO GAUL and insist on playing the "two-faced" game. I would love to see these "people" and how they handle confrontation face to face. You are a strong woman to put up with all the parent's crap on here. Your son is a good kid and ya'll are a good family. Dont let some "mom" of a kid who wasnt that good in the season anyway make you feel like you have to defend yourself. You owe NOONE and explanation for any choices you make. Keep doing what your doing and enjoy while everyone else squirms in their pants.  ;D

CONGRATS to the MVP who DESERVED it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami