*Lumberton Raiders 2008 Football Team Preview*

answer me this.. if he keeps winning.. why would he want to go anywhere? he completely built this program. granted, when we make the playoffs again.. he'll get plenty, and may take one. but he wants NOTHING more than to win here.

and the answer is................MORE MONEY!!!!

just so you know, coach credeur coached at kelly, and pn-g at the varsity levels and stepped down to lumberton's 7th grade middle school team and worked his way up here. do you think he cares about money?? do you think many coaches do? cause no one gets into coaching for the money..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

answer me this.. if he keeps winning.. why would he want to go anywhere? he completely built this program. granted, when we make the playoffs again.. he'll get plenty, and may take one. but he wants NOTHING more than to win here.

and the answer is................MORE MONEY!!!!

just so you know, coach credeur coached at kelly, and pn-g at the varsity levels and stepped down to lumberton's 7th grade middle school team and worked his way up here. do you think he cares about money?? do you think many coaches do? cause no one gets into coaching for the money..

You guys are always the heroes of your own stores.  ???

i was proving a point that he doesnt care about money..

You gave your opinion--and did not prove anything---IF and that is a very BIG IF---he is as successful this season as last then Lumberton had better be ready to open the check book. He may not NEED the money but that is how coaches keep score and he will get all that he can.

Anyone that believes coaches do not care about money is an idiot or simply dellusional to the point of believing that coaching at "the great Lumberton" is the pinnacle of success

You gave your opinion--and did not prove anything---IF and that is a very BIG IF---he is as successful this season as last then Lumberton had better be ready to open the check book. He may not NEED the money but that is how coaches keep score and he will get all that he can.

Anyone that believes coaches do not care about money is an idiot or simply dellusional to the point of believing that coaching at "the great Lumberton" is the pinnacle of success

think what you want.

to us, and our coaches.. no one would rather be anywhere else. believe that.

shorttexas thats an awesome excuse right there buddy. Your saying that central took a team that was 5-0 whos first 5 games went 41-7, 48-7, 48-0, 8-7 (over Dayton) and 35-14. 4 out of those 5 games the starters didnt play the second half. Plus Lumberton played Central close the year before 22-13 and Lumberton returned most of there team.

I dont think you know what your talking about. Give the coaches from your school and every other school some credit and realize that they probably did take Lumberton seriously because they had a really good team. But hey dont take them serious because I'm sure that was all a big fluke last year and they really sucked and got lucky going 11-2. I dont even see them making it in the top 8 much less the top 4

central never takes lumberton as a real threat.. last year woke them up.. the district woke up... the ltrain won't sneak up in anyone this year. I would be suprised if they make the top four...

oh, and we didn't sneak up on anyone.

everyone KNEW we were for real once we beat dayton.

why couldn't we just be the better team, like we were?

why the excuses?

think what you want.

to us, and our coaches.. no one would rather be anywhere else. believe that.

remember this----if you have a year like the last one and your coach is offered a 25,000 dollar raise he will jump on it faster than a cop on a doughnut-----however you need not worry the Raiders will finish ahead of LCM and Vidor and behind everyone else--so relax your guy is safe unless the Bears or Pirates wish to improve

shorttexas thats an awesome excuse right there buddy. Your saying that central took a team that was 5-0 whos first 5 games went 41-7, 48-7, 48-0, 8-7 (over Dayton) and 35-14. 4 out of those 5 games the starters didnt play the second half. Plus Lumberton played Central close the year before 22-13 and Lumberton returned most of there team.

I dont think you know what your talking about. Give the coaches from your school and every other school some credit and realize that they probably did take Lumberton seriously because they had a really good team. But hey dont take them serious because I'm sure that was all a big fluke last year and they really sucked and got lucky going 11-2. I dont even see them making it in the top 8 much less the top 4

For one I gave the coaches and the team props...

Last year was no the first time we played Lumberton Undefeated...  They were the first game in district a few year sback and they went undefeated in the first three games...  What I am saying is the truth...  NO ONE EXPECTED LUMBERTON THO ACTUALLY BE GOOD....  Central took lumps all year long.. Theyt were not a good enough TEAM to beat anyone... Yeah that had Talent but no team work...  What I am saying is that Lumberton is marked this year... Teams are not use to losing to them...  That makes players and coaches very upset...  Take away what was in the past a gimme game for almost every team in district (u have to understand that statement has been reality) Teams will come ready to play all year...

Guest BIG HOUSE

UNLESS  NEDERLAND,OZEN,AND CENTRAL can play with more than 11 in the box and stop the RUNNIN ATTACK it'll be another long night for them..

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

AJ25, Don't worry about Diamond-J and his nonsense. He's still sulking about his Broncs losing to the Raiders last year that's why almost all of his comments on this website are bashing Lumberton. You would think he would be over it by now.

with 3 offensive backs starting on defense too,and 2 of them at de,and 1 at lb staying healthy would be a big concern for my TEAMS SUCCESS?after the run l-town had last year teams are going to be jacked up to play l-town this year.  SILENCE IS A VIRTUE! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder