Dominating 2A

I have seen him play i've seen all of them play before quite a few games this year actually sooo im not dogging on him at all but there are not many high school baseball players out there that can keep that good of a batting average i've seen plenty of games to know that from little league to major league even the minors sooo im not knit picking on any one player or any three players there great players i think but dont get big headed at the beginning of the season...also another note Jt Hallmarks (BA) is only 600 and he is lagit kville players and got nothin on that. goes to show that that 700 will go down:)

My best advice for you.. is GET OFF SETXSPORTS.. you have no clue what your talking about.. This chick is crazy. SHE REALLY IS.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buna  :'( babies

I'm sorry, but did all-mighty Buna even score a run against a guy who hasn't played in three years?  Keep on crying and making excuses Buna and keep on banging them drums.  We just might break out The Wildcat Express Airhorn the next time we play each other.  When is the last time Buna beat Kirbyville in a regular season baseball game???? 

That's the most idiotic statement ever. And yes those drums are awesome. Lol. Our crowd backs our boys and looks like its paying off =) keep it up coogs.

Paying off?  Zero runs against Kirbyville is not much of a payoff.  Here's a picture of the Buna Baseball Drummers before the Kirbyville game the other night:

revenge-of-the-nerds-292x300.jpg

That's the most idiotic statement ever. And yes those drums are awesome. Lol. Our crowd backs our boys and looks like its paying off =) keep it up coogs.

Paying off?  Zero runs against Kirbyville is not much of a payoff.  Here's a picture of the Buna Baseball Drummers before the Kirbyville game the other night:

revenge-of-the-nerds-292x300.jpg

Very nice ... ;D ;D :D :D

Guest THE FAN

i gotta tell ya losin 17 to 6 dang sure aint impressin nobody

If you were at the game you would know the whole story!!  As for "impressin nobody" neither is a 9-8 win in extra inn against a team we beat 17 -1!!!

And by the way "WE STILL BEAT YOU"

what would it matter if we were at the game...you still got beat pretty badly..so it just goes to show any team can lose just like buna happen to have a bad night against kville that night too...plus ya'll didn't touch clark when he came in...and buna beat orangefield TWICE...so say what you want buna is still the better team

If you were at the game you would know the whole story!!  As for "impressin nobody" neither is a 9-8 win in extra inn against a team we beat 17 -1!!!

what would it matter if we were at the game...you still got beat pretty badly..so it just goes to show any team can lose just like buna happen to have a bad night against kville that night too...plus ya'll didn't touch clark when he came in...and buna beat orangefield TWICE...so say what you want buna is still the better team

KIRBYVILLE STILL BEAT BUNA...!! WHO CARES WHAT YALL DID AGAINST ORANGEFIELD??

Kirbyville has the total package they are seriously gonna make a run this year they have to very solid hitters Randy Musgrove and a name you can get used to hearing in southeasttexas Kael Jones just a sophmore that dude can hit field pitch he can do it all i think he will be in the running for mr southeast texas his senior year maybe even next year

big deal you beat buna woopty do!!!!!!! lets have a parade.......... or wait i got an idea move on with your life the past is the past we lost you won its baseball it happens every day

bunas still good you have to respect that  this just isnt starting out to be there year they will come around but if they played kirbyville again it would be the same result

You beat us once

I just got off the phone with the director of the UIL and the rest of the season in 2A has been canceled.  The have decided to give the state championship to Kirbyville since the beat Buna.  Also Randy Musgrove was named first team all state at every position so congrats on a wonderfull season Kirbyville the trophy presentation and parade have been set for next sat at the Phillips 66 gas station on hwy 96

I just got off the phone with the director of the UIL and the rest of the season in 2A has been canceled.  The have decided to give the state championship to Kirbyville since the beat Buna.  Also Randy Musgrove was named first team all state at every position so congrats on a wonderfull season Kirbyville the trophy presentation and parade have been set for next sat at the Phillips 66 gas station on hwy 96

And then Kirbyville fans woke up! ::) ::)

That's funny that you say that you spoke with the director of the UIL....isn't he from Buna? ;D

When did they get phone service in Buna?          ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn