Who is the most red-neck backwoods?

What school is the most red-neck backwoods  

1. 1. What school is the most red-neck backwoods

Lets hear it

Deweyville.....doesnt even have a Dairy Queen :lol:

Barbers Hill......their proud of living on a salt dome(thats bad)

Huffman.....2 gas stations and 1 red light. :lol:

If I understand these results right, your not "backwoods" if you have a DQ? :D Huffman and Bh both have a DQ..... :D

Guest bulldogbark

thank goodness they put Jasper into this district....other wise it would have been know as the Swamp Critter Classic district....we wear ties with our overalls :D

We've got two... and a Home Depot... ;)

I disqualified one of them, so I guess that is equivelant to a light shade of red on the neck..... :D

Now of course, having a Home Depot gives you a few bonus points. Heck, if they get a new press box you might even graduate to a real town.

DQ can make any town backwoods.

I've eaten at several DQs in Canada...they have them in every small town just like here in Texas. :lol:

Except for the fact that they don't have white gravy, just the brown kind. :shock:

And they put gravy and cheese curds on their fries and sell it as

This is the hidden content, please
. :o

OK, I'm getting off-topic. 8)

Deweyville of course!!Only town in Texas where you can buy a used toothbrush at a garage sale.Just kidding DP#1.I havent seen you post lately' date='wanted to make sure you were still there. :D:D:D:D[/quote']

:lol::lol::lol:

Ive got to tell my wife that one. :lol:

Do you really want to compare Orange to Deweyville - a town whose gross national product is side-of-the-road preserves/flags/shrimp? Come on. A Home Depot, two CVS pharmacies, a super WM, several of each fast food establishment - these things keep us from being "backwoods." I'm not sure what the "animals" comment meant, but I've heard quite a bit of Deweyville/animal stories, so we'll leave it alone.

;)

P.S. - How do you know that the toothbrush was invented in Dville?

wos92 to your question:

The toothbrush as we know it today was not invented until 1938. However, early forms of the toothbrush have been in existence since 3000 BC. Ancient civilizations used a "chew stick," which was a thin twig with a frayed end. These 'chew sticks' were rubbed against the teeth.

The bristle toothbrush, similar to the type used today, was not invented until 1498 in China. The bristles were actually the stiff, coarse hairs taken from the back of a hog's neck and attached to handles made of bone or bamboo.

Boar bristles were used until 1938, when nylon bristles were introduced by Dupont de Nemours. The first nylon toothbrush was called Doctor West's Miracle Toothbrush. Later, Americans were influenced by the disciplined hygiene habits of soldiers from World War II. They became increasingly concerned with the practice of good oral hygiene and quickly adopted the nylon toothbrush.

THAT'S what I was looking for, Critter ;)

DP1, it looks like YOU are the one getting offended. I think it was clear that my post was in keeping with the norm on this site. I was merely pointing out that we live in a small city, while you live in a little one-horse town. By "backwoods," I figured they meant tiny, country and out of the way... hillbilly, if you will. I have known two people from Dville, and their names were Gator and Tater. You always knew who they were because their names were labeled on the backs of their pickup truck windows with the little black-and-white stick-on block letters. Occasionally, though, you'd see Tater's foot hanging out of Gator's winder. You could always tell on count of the missing toes. From time to time, Uncle Dad would be in the truck bed with Dog and Other Dog.

THAT is backwoods.

As far as your "not playing" comment, I'd just like to point out that ANYONE can play in Deweyville - I've seen the footage. There are players out there that my great grandfather could dominate. I didn't even know uniforms came that small.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01