Teams You Would Want To Schedule?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Nederland play......

8) Week 0: West Orange-Stark

8) Week 1: Friendswood

8) Week 2: Richmond Foster

Why Foster? I was not impressed by them last time. It was 21-0 until garbage time in the last 2 min of the game.

I know Coach Hooks would love to play Wimberly again. He found out too late that they had a week 3 open date or it wuld've been a regular season game this year. He REALLLYY wants another shot at those guys!! When coach Hooks found out it was too late to get out of the Bay City game. Something tells me he will get his shot at Wimberly again in th eplayoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for wos i would say the teams i would like are

nederland

west brook

lamarque

katy

lufkin

hoover (alabama)

I wouldn't mind playing LaMarque. I don't understand the interest in playing Nederland. West Brook may be pushing it a bit. They're a 5A school, and you begin to see the difference in competition when you play teams in 5A - more size, more skill position players...more players in general.

As for Katy and Lufkin, that's crazy. No matter how good WO-S is in 3A and against 4A competition, we've got no business playing teams of that caliber, unless it's 7 on 7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• To clarify, Dems love wars. They rage daily in the bluest of blue inner citicis. Chicago had 39 shootings over the weekend, 9 dead. Warzone. Baltimore, Memphis, Detroit, etc. I am sure was just as bloody. The blue body count rises daily. I am sure the blue defunding of police and releasing murders without any bail have nothing to do with it. Right?   
    • Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
  • Topics