Monday at 2pm/SETXSPORTS.com WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lamar University Athletic Department will be holding a press conference in the Hall of Honor Room at the Montagne Center on Monday at 2:00 p.m. to announce the program's eighth head football Coach since 1951 and first since the program was discontinued in 1989.

Guest coachacola

Is it open to the public?  Here's what the Beaumont Enterprise reported the other day:

Sports information director Brian Henry added only that Monday's news conference would be in the Hall of Honor Room inside the Montagne Center at 2 p.m. Monday, and that the event was closed to the public.

A meet-and-greet session for fans and the new coach would be arranged at a later date, Henry said.

Why would it be closed to the public?

Link:  http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19698086&BRD=2287&PAG=461&dept_id=581886&rfi=6

Is it open to the public?  Here's what the Beaumont Enterprise reported the other day:

Sports information director Brian Henry added only that Monday's news conference would be in the Hall of Honor Room inside the Montagne Center at 2 p.m. Monday, and that the event was closed to the public.

A meet-and-greet session for fans and the new coach would be arranged at a later date, Henry said.

Why would it be closed to the public?

Link: 

This is the hidden content, please

thnks for the info.i had already called a buddy to ride with me.i think they shouldve had it somewhere everyone couldve attended.

You are invited!

An open press conference will be held today at 2:00pm to announce the new head football coach taking the helm at Lamar University. The press conference will be held in the Hall of Honor Room at the Montagne Center (Please enter through the Cardinal Club Room).  The public is invited.

Guest abovetherim

This is a great day to be a Lamar Cardinal. Gotta work tonight so I can't make it but I look forward to reading some great post on here. Go Cards!!!!

You are invited!

An open press conference will be held today at 2:00pm to announce the new head football coach taking the helm at Lamar University. The press conference will be held in the Hall of Honor Room at the Montagne Center (Please enter through the Cardinal Club Room).  The public is invited.

I'm in Houston and working - that's why I was curious about the broadcast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder