Coaches Offering Lessons

ab or c  

1. 1. ab or c

• Vidor area
    • Vidor area

I'm looking for a pitching coach in the mid-county area for my daughter Callie.  She is 12 years old and pitches for the Nederland Nitro (trave select team).  Callie was taking lessons from Cody Trahan but as you know she went back to school. 

We moved back to Pt. Neches about three months ago for Ohio.  Callie has been taking lessons since she was seven.

I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks,
chester jourdan

[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="373965" timestamp="1209016919"]
If you are a coach in the area that offers instruction in Pitching, Batting, or Defense post your contact info here. If you would rather send me a message, and I will post it.

Catching Lessons

Amy Duhon        [email protected]
Jessica LeMoine  409-626-2961

Catching lessons in Cleveland, TX
Ashley
281-622-1511

Pitching Lessons
Robert Armentrout
Cody Trahan        [email protected]
Holly Tankersley    [email protected]
Crystal Mallet        [email protected]  silsbee area 409-239-6123
Denton Roy            (337) 322-7256

Hitting Lessons
Lauren Parker        See below for contact info
Holly Tankersley    [email protected] 
Scott Devore      Anahuac. [email protected]  409-504-8185
Pitching, hitting, fielding, catching.
[/quote]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello SETX Sports!

Just wanted to let everyone know that now that season is over for LU softball, our assistants are readily available for lessons, running team practices, etc.

If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Contact Coach Honkofsky and she will put you in communication with the appropriate assistant.

[email protected]
409-880-7448

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT THROUGH OUR FIRST YEAR OF PLAY!!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Ashleigh Kuhn, I went to Nederland High School and played Varsity all 4 years. For my freshman year of college I went to Northwestern State where I played 3rd and outfield. Then I transferred to LSU where I played 1st, 3rd, and Catcher. I just graduated and I wanted to let everyone know starting Monday I will be giving hitting, fielding, and catching lessons at Grandslam Batting Cages in Orange, TX. I can also do pitching lessons for kids wanting to learn the fundamentals. You can either contact me at (409) 549-0826 or my email is [email protected].

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for someone to give lessons to my 8 year old daughter. Im looking for hitting, pitching, and fielding lessons here in the Orange area. She has played softball for three years now.. This year was her first year in kids pitch or pee wee and she loves it. Over the year she showed interest in pitching which I know nothing about. She is a great athlete and has alot of potential. Anyone with any info can contact me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Whatever happened to educating people so that they don’t go off the deep end pursuing an incident that shouldn’t be political in the first place? Seems everyone is looking for their “trigger”moment. The dumbing down of America has taken its toll. Anyone who would hold this against her is doing so out of spite and for political gain. Said people need to be ignored.
    • You won’t get an argument from me that this won’t hurt her nationally but I don’t think this will hurt her in SD or even an appointment in a Republican administration.  I’m sure she saw backlash from some, apparently not from folks like you and me, which is significant, but like I said, I appreciate the honesty.
    • Appreciate the confidence.  Why don’t we see how this works out for her.  Going great so far.  She MIGHT be able to get re-elected in South Dakota next election, but if a good candidate runs against her in the Republican primaries she may be in trouble.  I don’t think there’s a chance in hades she gets the VP nomination, and if for some reason Trump is dumb enough to give it to her, his chances of winning are probably over.  On a positive note, maybe DeSantis gets it now?  If they win and do a decent job then we’d have a VP ready to run for president in four years with a good shot of winning.  
    • I honestly don’t have an issue with it.  I grew up around livestock.  We had a neighbor lose nearly 30 animals in a 3-week period before they caught the dogs doing it. Those dogs needed to die.  I was there when my uncle killed a dog that was eating his chickens… didn’t bother me. If one of my dogs ever bites one of my kids it’ll be dead.  Immediately.  But some things are better left unsaid, and probably 90% of the country loves dogs, with only a small fraction of them being able to relate to why she did what she did.  
    • If only she was as politically savvy as you. 🙂
  • Topics