Coaches Offering Lessons

ab or c  

1. 1. ab or c

• Vidor area
    • Vidor area

If you are a coach in the area that offers instruction in Pitching, Batting, or Defense post your contact info here. If you would rather send me a message, and I will post it.

Catching Lessons

Amy Duhon         [email protected]

Jessica LeMoine  409-626-2961

Catching lessons in Cleveland, TX

Ashley

281-622-1511

Pitching Lessons

Robert Armentrout

Cody Trahan         [email protected]

Holly Tankersley    [email protected]

Crystal Mallet        [email protected]  silsbee area 409-239-6123

Denton Roy            (337) 322-7256

Hitting Lessons

Lauren Parker        See below for contact info

Holly Tankersley     [email protected]  

Scott Devore       Anahuac. [email protected]  409-504-8185

Pitching, hitting, fielding, catching.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Defense and Hitting

Lauren Parker

*to contact her, send me a private message and I will forward the information to her.

Dear Lauren,

I have a 10year old girl who started softball this year and loves it. I was hoping I could get with you for some lessons to improve what she has already learned this year. Please contact me [email protected], 751-6805

thank you

Sylvia

• 3 weeks later...

I have received numerous requests for Lauren to do lessons this summer.  I am sorry, but Lauren will not get to come home this summer.  She is trying to finish her degree to graduate in December, so she is taking class both summer sessions.

If you want to travel to Alabama - I can hook you up with lessons ;D  She is giving lessons there :)

Well Robert Armentrout helped my daughter get to the next level (along with a lot of other people), so I would recommend him. My daughter is pitching at the next level, but is not in town much.

Does he still do lessons and how do you contact him?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi im Holly Tankersley I played D1 softball for UL and im looking for coaches who are interested in clinics... I live in lafayette la and plan on giving a few clinics during the summer if you are interested please let me know.

my email address is [email protected]

Hi Holly,

Glad to see you are offering you God given talents.  How You Been

glen

• 4 months later...
[b]Lauren Parker is moving back to Texas in December.  She will be ready to start lessons on December 15th!  [/b]

For new ones to this board - Lauren is a former local softball player (Port Neches-Groves and Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School and played on Blast Gold) that has just completed her four-year collegiate career at the University of Alabama. Lauren had the privilege of playing in two Women's College World Series and earned First Team All-American honors.  She ended her sophomore season batting .475.  She stands at number two all-time batting average for the University of Alabama softball team.  This past season, she had the privilege of being a part of breaking the NCAA record for turning double plays in a single game.  Lauren turned 5 double plays in their regional contest against the University of Texas breaking the NCAA record.

Lauren will graduate with her Bachelors in Exercise and Sports Science.  She will be available to offer lessons in all aspects of the game (defense, hitting, mental game, conditioning, speed and agility, fundamentals) with the exception of pitching.  Lauren knows firsthand what it takes to play at the highest level on a high profile team while earning All-SEC Conference honors in the classroom.  If you would like to schedule her to talk to your team about her experiences and what it takes to play collegiate softball, she will be available to do that also. 

If you would like to reserve a time for lessons or have Lauren come and visit with your team, please send me a private message.

[i]BEFORE THE RUMORS START FLYING - Lauren is NOT forming a team at this time and has NOT joined forces with any team or organization.  IF she does decide to form a team, it will be posted on this message board by me or Lauren and not sent through the rumormill!!  [/i]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello everyone,

My name is Kelsey Young. I am a junior first baseman and outfielder at West Brook High School and with the 2010 spring softball season coming around, I will be offering hitting instruction on mechanics and technique for any girls age 9 to 13 here in the Golden Triangle looking to see improvements in their offensive strength. My freshman year at West Brook I won the program’s offensive MVP award, 1st Team All-District Newcomer of the Year and 3rd Team All-Greater Houston Utility with 3 homeruns and a .333 batting average. Last year I followed well with 1 homerun and a .378 average, winning All-District Honorable Mention and am hoping to show well again this season. That said, lessons will begin as soon as possible. Times, however, will be limited since I must conform to my high school schedule including games every Tuesday and Friday as well as weekend tournaments nearly every weekend through March. Instruction will be given at West Brook’s field around 5:00 or 5:30 at a rate of $20 per hour on Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays and perhaps Sundays if possible. Any further questions, please contact me at 409-223-9941 (preferably not during school hours :))and we can hopefully work out an appointment.

Thank you very much,
               Kelsey Young

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys :)

This is Cody Trahan. For those of you who don't know me, I graduated from LCM in 2006. After high school I was fortunate enough to continue my career at the college level. This past year I finished my 4-year eligibility at LSU and am graduating in August. I will be moving back to the Orange area at the beginning of next month and will be available for lessons. I've been giving lessons throughout the summer when I've been home and would love to continue. If you're interested you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks and GEAUX TIGERS!
Cody Trahan

• 4 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin