Coaches Offering Lessons

ab or c  

1. 1. ab or c

• Vidor area
    • Vidor area

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="373965" timestamp="1209016919"]
If you are a coach in the area that offers instruction in Pitching, Batting, or Defense post your contact info here. If you would rather send me a message, and I will post it.

Catching Lessons

Amy Duhon         [email protected]
Jessica LeMoine  409-626-2961

Catching lessons in Cleveland, TX
Ashley
281-622-1511

Pitching Lessons
Robert Armentrout
Cody Trahan         [email protected]
Holly Tankersley    [email protected]  

Hitting Lessons
Lauren Parker        See below for contact info
Holly Tankersley     [email protected]  
Scott Devore       Anahuac. [email protected]  409-504-8185
Pitching, hitting, fielding, catching.

[/quote]

Crystal Mallet Softball pitching silsbee area 409-239-6123 [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Turn2#8 - that is good to hear!  Athletes has coaches that are top in their field.  I like the fact that baseball players/coaches teach baseball and softball players/coaches teach softball.  I wish Athletes Sports Training would have been around when my two were younger. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my name is Ashleigh Kuhn, I graduated from Nederland in 2009, I played one year at Northwestern State, and now I am playing at LSU. I am in Baton Rouge at the moment and will be until July 10th for summer school after that I will be in Nederland until the end of August so if you are interested in hitting or fielding lessons you can email me at [email protected] or call (409) 549-0826.

Ashleigh Kuhn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="600817" timestamp="1245119141"]
Well Robert Armentrout helped my daughter get to the next level (along with a lot of other people), so I would recommend him. My daughter is pitching at the next level, but is not in town much.
[/quote]

It looks like we will be relocating to the South East Texas region (Beaumont/Pt. Arthur/Orange) the week of June 18th.  Our daughter Callie (March 2000) pitches for an 11U Team in central Ohio.  She also plays 1st base and center field.  She currently takes both hitting and pitching lessons and has since she was 7.  We'll be looking for a new hitting and pitching coach to work with Callie beginning in late June or early July.  Any thoughts or recommedations.  We can be reached at [email protected] as well.

Thank you very much,
chester and callie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi SETX Sports!

Lamar University softball recently hired two assistant coaches that are eager and willing to give lessons upon their arrival. They will both arrive in Beaumont mid-August.

Our pitching coach will be Jenna Rodriguez. University of Hawaii (DI)alum (look up her walk-off HR vs. Alabama)! Jenna pitched, hit and played infield and outfield in her college career and will be available for pitching, hitting and defensive lessons.

Our catching coach will be Courtney Rhodus. Morehead State University (DI) alum. Courtney will be available for catching and hitting lessons.

Please contact LU softball assistant Allison Honkofsky about interest, rates, et cetera (contact information below) I will be getting contacts together for them for when they arrive in Beaumont!

Thank you for all of the constant support for LU softball and our upcoming season! The staff cannot express how much it is appreciated.

Hope to hear from many of you soon! Both of these ladies are very impressive.

Allison Honkofsky
Lamar University Softball
[email protected]
409-880-7448
https://twitter.com/lamarsoftball
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lamar-University-Softball/371389339544209

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member