How do the SETX track teams stack up in their regional meets?

As far as the individual athlete's go, I think that Cetral should have a few relays and a few in the sprints.  I also think that the Brook has a chance in the open quarter and you already know that Brannon of Ozen will bring home 3 or 4 Gold's.  I like Dayton in the mix in the 4x400, as they have in the last few years.  Also in the smaller classes I like Newton's high jumper and Gloston of WOS in the 100, as well as the Mustangs in a few relays.  In the team competition, I like Central to win their region and I like WOS to repeat as regional champions.  I may have left off some of the smaller school competitors, and if so I apologize.  I try to keep up with the area leaders, but sometimes it is hard to find on the internet and newspapers.  Good luck to all area competitors!!

As far as the individual athlete's go, I think that Cetral should have a few relays and a few in the sprints.  I also think that the Brook has a chance in the open quarter and you already know that Brannon of Ozen will bring home 3 or 4 Gold's.  I like Dayton in the mix in the 4x400, as they have in the last few years.  Also in the smaller classes I like Newton's high jumper and Gloston of WOS in the 100, as well as the Mustangs in a few relays.  In the team competition, I like Central to win their region and I like WOS to repeat as regional champions.  I may have left off some of the smaller school competitors, and if so I apologize.  I try to keep up with the area leaders, but sometimes it is hard to find on the internet and newspapers.  Good luck to all area competitors!!

good post... I agree just too lazy to type all that. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder