Silsbee Soph. QB Jeremy Johnson invited to UT spring game

Silsbee Soph. QB Jeremy Johnson was one of only 15 junior to be football players to be invited to attend the University of Texas spring game. UT invited 50 senior to be players along with the 15 junior to be's to come and watch the game. It is my understanding that Jeremy was the only QB from the juniors to be invited. Looks as though some folks have already got their eye on this blue chipper.

Help me out here. A few years ago you guys had a lefthanded QB on either your Jr. High team or freshman team that should be a senior this coming year. All I remember was that he was pretty tall for his age and could throw it a mile and he was lefthanded. Does he still play at Silsbee. Like I said he should be a senior this coming year.

He is my classmate and yes it Josh Skinner, he told me he wanted to play college baseball more but he said that only way he will be able to get a full ride scholarship is by playing Football more cause he knew that where his talent is mostly at. But don't think I'm saying he couldn't get a scholarship in baseball. He just look at football more to get him in college so he can have a full ride scholarship in football and then in spring he'll play baseball. Ya got me 8)

Silsbee Soph. QB Jeremy Johnson was one of only 15 junior to be football players to be invited to attend the University of Texas spring game. UT invited 50 senior to be players along with the 15 junior to be's to come and watch the game. It is my understanding that Jeremy was the only QB from the juniors to be invited. Looks as though some folks have already got their eye on this blue chipper.

Is he the move in lefty from Lufkin?  If so I have heard good things about this kid.

No he is not the move in from Lufkin...The move in from lufkin is a freshman right now. He started at a linebacker on the freshman squad and then when the freshman starting QB got hurt at the beginning of the season he took over QB duty. He will be playing Varsity ball next year. Might get exposed some on offense but you will definitely see him on the defensive side though. His name is Kelson ???

Everybody knows that Sam Carter is the QB in texas for 2010, but JJ could make a splash with some work on his passing

I guess I'm just not up to date.  Who is Sam Carter and if he is "the" qb for 2010 why didn't UT invite him to the spring game?

Guest tigersvoice

Everybody knows that Sam Carter is the QB in texas for 2010, but JJ could make a splash with some work on his passing

I guess I'm just not up to date.  Who is Sam Carter and if he is "the" qb for 2010 why didn't UT invite him to the spring game?

I'm with YOU, Tiger90 - not "Everybody" knows Sam Carter.  Some background if you please, ...zz....zz..!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder