*PN-G vs. Vidor/4-3 Vidor Wins/Comments*

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 81sDad

Congrats on the win but the Umps helped. Hope it's shown on TV.

Everytime you people loose it's the umps but not tonight bc them Pirates spanked that booty.  8)

Guest Indian Chief

Here we go, blah blah blah.  Its the umps fault, blah blah blah 

Hats off to Harrington, he did a great job tonight. 

Way to go Pirates!!!!

He did a great job no doubt! But the Umps gave Vidor a run.

All i have to say is what a atmosphere for these young men....What a pitching performance from Harrington and Robichau and then Hester and the PNG kid looked like he had some nasty stuff....These are two very good baseball teams and I enjoyed the game.  This should prepare these teams for games that are deep in the playoffs... I wouldnt take anything against either of these teams, they should be proud and enjoy being in such a big game.

Congrats to BOTH teams..

Everytime you people loose it's the umps but not tonight bc them Pirates spanked that booty.  8)

Hey 81sDad,

Last I checked, beating someone in extra innings by one run with a walkoff homerun is not "spanking the booty."  An amazing comeback?  Absolutely.  If you'd have run ruled them, then hey you're entitled to pop off about spanking the booty.  Tonight?  Not really.  Show some class.  Both teams had great games and one had to come off on the losing side.

Guest 81sDad

so you give a speech about sportmanship before the game, and then you play your music so loud that no one can hear anything.. how's that for sportsmanship? a walk-up song is one thing and what went on tonight was another.

Can you guys from PNG just accept the fact you lost? Vidor won the game and let it be but to hack on the music? Come on 8) Lets see we have the ump, music and so who is next the cop directing the traffic? :'(

Hey 81sDad,

Last I checked, beating someone in extra innings by one run with a walkoff homerun is not "spanking the booty."  An amazing comeback?  Absolutely.  If you'd have run ruled them, then hey you're entitled to pop off about spanking the booty.  Tonight?  Not really.  Show some class.  Both teams had great games and one had to come off on the losing side.

well you might want to tell "indian chief" to do the same about showing class..

dont blame any game on the umps..you had nine innings to put Vidor away but you couldnt..we didint do this much whining when the refs from football stole that touchdown from us this year on the so called holding penalty!

Man I thought the Nederland fans were bad, but yall give them a run for there money..and

so you give a speech about sportmanship before the game, and then you play your music so loud that no one can hear anything.. how's that for sportsmanship? a walk-up song is one thing and what went on tonight was another.

heck we had to play that music tonight just so we wouldnt keep hearing the lady gripe all night...

its funny when you win everything is good, but when you lose its the umps,music,lights,too cold, too hot ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83