Bridge City Fans

I would like to express my gratitude to the many Bridge City Fans who took the time after last nights contest to walk over to my wife, myself and especially my son Brett Koenig (the losing pitcher) to congratulate him and the horns on a great game.

Its refreshing to experience such an outpouring of sportsmanship. The baseball program in your city is a class act.

Thank you again

I want to also congradulate Brett on a great game,of course in my eyes he won that game,but I'm bias,lol,H-f almost beat the 3rd state ranked team,it was a great game. Congrates to Hagan on the homerun,and I am standing behind our fielders,one mistake does not take away the doubles they turn,the hits they get,the homeruns they hit,its tuff to take the one bad,but I see the good they do also. We'll get it together. It looks like Jeremy's finger may be ok,lets hope Taylors knee is not as bad as it looked. We're praying here in H-F. If anyone has news on Taylor let us know

I would like to thank all of the Bridge City & HF fans for there concern for Taylor Eaves. His status will not be known until Monday afternoon. Thank you for all your help at the game on Thursday night, it was nice to be around such great baseball fans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami